Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » I need your help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I need your help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sevda Sevda is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Frown I need your help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello to everybody,

I am so happy that I found this place where I could meet people to "speak" and to feel a real friendship !
I still did not look over the whole site, but I have no patiance to say 'Hi"
I found this place looking for a way to make a surprise for my friend.
She loves so much the music of "Lost Dogs"!
She is looking for a CD "Little Red Riding Hood" but unfortunatley she couldn't found it.
Now I have decided to surprise her, and to make for her the best Christmas present ,because I am sure that she would be very very happy.
I tried out with Amazon.com, but there is no option the album to be send in Bulgaria(a small country in Euriope).There's no other place with this album - or i just haven't found it.

So, please help me.
Is it posible, to find it somewhere?Help me, I waana give my friend a smile for Christmas.

Thank you for reading my words.
Now I am going to read the other topics here. Smile
12-12-2007 06:45 Sevda is offline Send an Email to Sevda Search for Posts by Sevda Add Sevda to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unless someone here has an extra copy the best places to check are;

http://music.search.ebay.com/lost-dogs_C...ZR40QQsacatZ307
12-12-2007 13:33
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-301.jpg

Registration Date: 09-12-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are several copies available used at Amazon as well.
12-12-2007 21:19 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
shadowemonk
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

RE: I need your help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WWW.CHRISTIANDISCS.COM has copies of Red Riding Hood for $8.95 CD, if you are still looking. They are my source for a LOT of music.

Peace,
Matt Cool
12-13-2007 18:25 shadowemonk is offline Send an Email to shadowemonk Search for Posts by shadowemonk Add shadowemonk to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Thumb Down! RE: I need your help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shadowemonk
WWW.CHRISTIANDISCS.COM has copies of Red Riding Hood for $8.95 CD, if you are still looking. They are my source for a LOT of music.

Peace,
Matt Cool

that is the M8 version.... Frown Mad
you can find it on www.ebay.com for that price or less... get 1 disc version, not 2 disc! Shocked

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
12-14-2007 14:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Audiori J
unregistered

Agree.
12-14-2007 16:14
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » I need your help

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH