Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Formatting on this forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Formatting on this forum
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Formatting on this forum MacbthPSW 11-28-2007 07:10
 RE: Formatting on this forum Ron E 11-28-2007 11:29
 RE: Formatting on this forum Audiori J 11-28-2007 12:08

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MacbthPSW MacbthPSW is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 02-02-2007

Formatting on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any suggestions about how to best post formatted text on this forum? It seems to eat all the whitespace whenever I post, messing up the chord placement.

Using the "code" tags is the only thing I found that worked, and even then, I can't preview without it stripping out extra spaces - I have to immediately post. Thanks!
11-28-2007 07:10 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Formatting on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea, but I look forward to seeing your work! Thanks for posting this!

11-28-2007 11:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BBCode is all that is allowed, I a not sureit wll work but through the optins button you ca deactivate BBCode in the post.
11-28-2007 12:08
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Formatting on this forum

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH