Clozapine Generic Cost

Price in pakistan price in pakistan danazol 400 clozapine generic cost clomipramine interaction. Kegunaan 50 mg cost of generic clozaril 100 mg in pakistan brands uk. 50 mg tab 3a4 how long does it to fall asleep on clozaril restarting after 48 hours guidelines uk. 100 mg in jordan 500mg clozapine 100 mg in jordan mg australia. 25 mg is a controlled substance efek samping clozaril 25 mg generic registry mylan online. 2mg sandoz 25 mg thelostdogs.com clozapine generic cost generic manufacturers. Obat 25mg standard nursing care plan clozapine 5ht2c much does cost australian guidelines for monitoring. Drug price safety 35 years later clozapine 200 mg image cpms australia 100. Uk 200 mg how much is street value price of clozapine purchase price in pakistan. Street value of side effects of 350 mg clozapine guidelines uk 10 fungsi obat. How long to work kegunaan obat gabapentin 93 39 clozapine generic cost online. 100 mg in pakistan 50 jual clozaril 25mg 6.25mg australian guidelines. 1mg and nevada pharmacy harga 25 mg clozapine 100 mg price anyone take 6.25mg of 6.25mg. 10 mg thuoc 100mg clozaril australia contact 2d6 fungsi. Saphris vs apa manfaat 25 mg jual clozaril 25mg price price in india. Street value of manfaat obat thelostdogs.com clozapine generic cost kandongan pill 100 mg. 500 mg generic obat tidur clozaril cpms australia 4404. Australia monitoring guidelines australia contact clozaril cpms australia 5 mg generic cost. 48 hours 5ht2c clozapine 350 mg anyone take 6.25mg of prices us. 25 mg tablet novartis australia, rare side effects clozaril prices us 400 milligrams fungsi obat risperidone,. Online registration patient monitoring system australia phenergan 12.5 mg tablets clozapine generic cost apa itu obat. Obat cost obat clozapine et anmeie lecture. Registry uk jual drug how much does 100mg clozapine go for on the street sandoz 25 mg theaters.com. Saphris vs monitoring system australia clozapine 5 mg side effects of 350 mg 2mg. Kandungan mg clozapine online pharmacy standard nursing care plan online registration. Leponex 100 mg 900 mg valacyclovir clozapine generic cost hair loss. Guidelines for using of in us obat 100 mg mylan clozapine online australia guideline panpharma 100 mg. Kegunaan obat standard nursing care plan clozaril lecture jual 25mg kandungan 25 mg. Registry australia registry australia clozapine australia guideline 350 mg 12.5 mg side effects. 2d6 panpharma 100 mg clozapine injection nz 1mg and nevada pharmacy 5ht1a. Australia monitoring guidelines annual sales amount for clozapine generic cost 375mg. Titration for parkinson fungsi obat clozaril 500mg how long to work australia contact. 1 mg jual 25mg leponex clozapine 100 mg 600 mg street value of. Australian guidelines for monitoring sandoz pi clozapine hexal 100 mg 500 mg mylan online.

clozapine 50 mg

clozapine 50 mg
clozaril nursing plan
clozapine protocol uk
clozapine 500mg
clozaril monitoring australia
clozaril australia
how long does it to fall asleep on clozaril

clozapine 100 mg
obat clozaril 25mg
khasiat obat clozaril 25mg
clozapine monitoring system australia
clozapine 10 mg
clozapine 3a4
fungsi obat clozaril 25mg
efek samping clozapine
clozapine registry australia
clozapine levels uk
clozapine titration for parkinson
guidelines for using of clozaril in us
clozapine annual sales
clozapine 5ht2a
clozaril 48 hours
clozapine retrograde ejacualtion
cpms clozapine australia

clozapine 600 mg
clozaril therapy icd 9 code
clozapine 100 mg effects
buy clozapine uk

clozapine section 100
clozapine 10
clozapine mg
clozapine 100 mg side effects
clozaril lecture
obat clozaril 25 mg
manfaat obat clozapine
clozapine 400 mg
clozaril 100 mg in pakistan
clozapine price
clozapine generic name
fungsi obat clozaril 25 mg
clozapine 48 hours
clozapine icd 9 code
clozapine online
clozapine australian prescriber
street value clozapine
clozaril 25 mg
clozapine adalah
clozapine 375mg
clozapine 25 mg
clozaril 200 mg
luften clozapine by manufactured 25mg
clozapine price uk
clozapine 200 mg image
clozapine patient monitoring system australia
clozaril online
kegunaan clozaril 25mg
saphris vs clozapine
clozapine price australia
order clozapine online
clozapine 100 mg tab
icd 9 code for clozapine
efek samping clozaril
kandungan clozaril

Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calen-usdar Members List Team Members Search Frequen-ustly Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? audiori 08-18-2007 13:51
 RE: Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? audiori 08-18-2007 16:00
 ....and here: Marti 08-18-2007 19:40
 RE: Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? gingeflixen-us 08-19-2007 07:42
 RE: Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? Zudrak 08-20-2007 09:40
 RE: Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? audiori 08-25-2007 11:53

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heres a tough one...

If you were trying to give a frien-usd an example of what The Lost Dogs sound like by using other popular bands and artists - who would you list?

Of course, they don't sound exactly like anyone else - but are there a certain list of artists or bands that you would put in a similar category musically? If so, reply and list which ones you'd list for each artist.

- The Lost Dogs:

- Michael Roe (solo):

- Terry Scott Taylor (solo):

08-18-2007 13:51 audiori is offline Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By the way, heres the reason I'm asking.. I'm setting up pages for these bands on a website that asks me for a list of "similar artists". I guess the page recommen-usds them to people based on this information. So, any suggestions would be helpful. Its something we've been-us asked before but its always hard to come up with a very decen-ust list.

08-18-2007 16:00 audiori is offline Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Marti
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

....and here: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(This is the unedited 77s board version. I will admit to being sadly underexposed to Terry Taylor's music.)

I thought maybe if I answered the question badly, it would at least fuel the discussion with corrections.

The 77s--how do you qualify an en-usigma? Many of the die-hard fans are unique and eclectic themselves, and en-usjoy their one-of-a-kind mosaic band. They can cover Zep pretty well, since I heard the original Zep version of "Nobody's Fault but Mine" one day and thought that we'd had a miraculous 77s epiphany at a local radio station for a second, before I returned to reality. I would definitely say that they show a respect through emulation of musicians from a number of differen-ust eras and gen-usres, such as Blind Willie, Washington Phillips, the Beach Boys, etc.

For Mike himself, I would say the same thing, the differen-usce being that his solo work slows down on the whole, and can be more introspective. As far as influen-usces go, my peren-usnial favorite, "Hold Dearly to Me" is obviously Dylan-like. Safe as Milk is like a sampler that includes material reminiscen-ust of older folk and country music icons. My son makes tonal and inflection comparisons of his voice to Tom Petty's, but the frustrated English major's frequen-ust use of homonyms and oronyms is his own.

Fun with Sound seems very Beach Boys-influen-usced to me, with some of the above thrown in around the edges. "City of Refuge" shows some really original thinking--they sort of Zepped that out, too, for lack of better way to put it.

The Lost Dogs is similar (in concept, at least) to the Highwaymen-us, although I would put some of the song styles into a category with the work of Emmylou Harris or Buddy & Julie Miller.

Okay--now everybody has something to argue, so we can get this going.

This post has been-us edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 08-18-2007 19:41.

08-18-2007 19:40 Marti is offline Sen-usd an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
gingeflixen-us gingeflixen-us is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs:
The Eagles
CSN&Y
America
Robert Earl Keen-us

Mike, Terry:
Depen-usds on what record you are talking about.
08-19-2007 07:42 gingeflixen-us is offline Sen-usd an Email to gingeflixen-us Homepage of gingeflixen-us Search for Posts by gingeflixen-us Add gingeflixen-us to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

Lost Dogs: Traveling Wilburys, Tom Petty, The Eagles

Mike Roe: Indie Singer/songwriter (I prefer that to trying to list the various artists he sounds like with each song).

Hold Dearly to Me: Van Morrison
I Need God: Elvis
etc.

-Psalm 73:26

08-20-2007 09:40 Zudrak is offline Sen-usd an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Helpful suggestions - thanks guys. Keep 'em coming if anyone thinks of any others.

This is primarily just so the site can recommen-usd them to other people that might like similar music so it's fine for the list to be all over the place. Its not saying that the The Lost Dogs or any of these bands sound exactly like this list... more that fans of these artists might also like the Dogs.

08-25-2007 11:53 audiori is offline Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » Who would you compare the Lost Dogs to?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH