Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Houston Show 7/25/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Houston Show 7/25/07 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

Big Grin Houston Show 7/25/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent show in Houston tonight. Unfortunately, low turnout, but the darn thing wasn't advertised at all! There was a great hall, but only us devoted fans...we got great seats, though!

Thanks for letting us up on stage to share the last couple of songs, too. I had a great time.
07-25-2007 22:38 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great Show In Katy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gingeflixen: 07-27-2007 16:06.

07-27-2007 15:53 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by UnderDawg
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your pictures came out a lot better than mine did. You even got me up on stage, great! Too bad the crowd was so sparse. I felt bad for the boys. I hope they got paid well for this one!
07-27-2007 22:07 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Houston Show 7/25/07

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH