Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Any fans around Greensboro/Winston-Salem? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any fans around Greensboro/Winston-Salem?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jingle jingle is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-14-2007

Any fans around Greensboro/Winston-Salem? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, since the Dogs are touring around Richmond, with a couple dates open, some of us are thinking about bringing them to the Greensboro / Winston-Salem area. Any fans in the area? Would you be willing to chip in to bring them out? Post something here or shoot me an email.

Thanks!
Jemima Ingle
jemimarose@hotmail.com
04-14-2007 13:01 jingle is offline Send an Email to jingle Search for Posts by jingle Add jingle to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Lamp RE: Any fans around Greensboro/Winston-Salem? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think mountain fan and bereal live in n.c. and were looking for someone to help them promote a show..............
check on da or 77's board...

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
04-17-2007 18:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry, but we can't do it this time around. maybe next time, though. here's what my hubby said over at the da board.

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
We don't have much $ and Richmond ain't that far. We don't know anyone else with deep enough pockets or a decent last-minute venue to get them, unfortunately. Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
04-27-2007 06:28 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Any fans around Greensboro/Winston-Salem?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH