Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » You're an idiot. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You're an idiot. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

You're an idiot. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have heard that story, and I just hope it's not true.

03-24-2005 06:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

RE: You're an idiot. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In my signature line, it was Terry's response to Mike, after Mike went off on a "Dang Me" tangent at the Springfield BBQ. He sang, "Dang me, dang me, they oughtta take a rope and hang me, high from the highest treeeeeeeee.......one for on which for that doggie to peeeeeee"

It was quite funny.

I have the recording, tucked away for safe keeping.

03-24-2005 06:44 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I must be an idiot because this thread makes no sense to me.

~Mike Roe
03-24-2005 13:36 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
RE: You're an idiot. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bret
In my signature line, it was Terry's response to Mike, after Mike went off on a "Dang Me" tangent at the Springfield BBQ. He sang, "Dang me, dang me, they oughtta take a rope and hang me, high from the highest treeeeeeeee.......one for on which for that doggie to peeeeeee"

It was quite funny.

Oh... okay... nevermind... I like that story! Wink

Pleased

03-24-2005 16:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

Move along... nothing to see here! Tongue

03-24-2005 16:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

Move along... nothing to see here! Tongue

dennis has heard this phrase so many times that it makes perfect sense to him.......

Tongue

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
03-24-2005 16:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup! Tongue

03-24-2005 16:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
03-24-2005 16:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
03-24-2005 16:30 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Rar! Tongue

03-24-2005 16:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes I just rated this thread! Roll Eyes

03-24-2005 16:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Golden Retriever

I see that. Tongue

Smile
03-24-2005 16:32 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Thumb Up! RE: You're an idiot. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

It was quite funny.

Big Grin
03-24-2005 23:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

It was quite funny.

Big Grin

I think that MF has that recording tucked away, too!

03-25-2005 06:47 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

there is a bunch of tuckers on this thead

03-25-2005 07:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Golden Retriever

quote:
quote:
quote:

It was quite funny.

Big Grin

Actually, I have that one (it is hilarious Wink )! I could let him borrow it, but only if he promises to return it promptly. He has a way of taking things to work and keeping them there for what seems and eternity, until I end up begging him to bring it home. Big Grin

Smile
03-27-2005 23:57 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
quote:
quote:

It was quite funny.

Big Grin

Actually, I have that one (it is hilarious Wink )! I could let him borrow it, but only if he promises to return it promptly. He has a way of taking things to work and keeping them there for what seems and eternity, until I end up begging him to bring it home. Big Grin

Red Face Big Grin

better listen to that this afternoon! Tongue Big Grin
03-28-2005 11:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eddie P Eddie P is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpg

Hey be and MF.
I'll kiss some Derri arse for awhile if you send me a copy of that.
03-28-2005 20:25 Eddie P is offline Send an Email to Eddie P Search for Posts by Eddie P Add Eddie P to your Buddy List
Golden Retriever

Eddie, check your PMs! Wink

Smile
03-29-2005 12:23 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
TomTom TomTom is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-08-2005

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=16][FONT=comic sans ms]I want to be an idiot too!
04-09-2005 12:43 TomTom is offline Send an Email to TomTom Search for Posts by TomTom Add TomTom to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TomTom: tomtheapostle
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » You're an idiot.

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH