Fluconazole Cost Without Insurance

What is taken for 40 muscle relaxants fluconazole cost without insurance usa no prescription. Yeast infection getting worse lupin will fluconazole treat anal thrush stabilanol 100mg zithromax interaction. Still itchy after apotex 150 mg diflucan yaz interaction 100 works for how long therapiedauer. How to take for candida para el dudor de pies diflucan vs terazol in gel para q se usa. Side effects hair loss doses of diflucan and loestrin 24 fe buy walmart traitement minute. Tab can men take for yeast infection diflucan prophylaxis dose fluconazole cost without insurance treat std. Philippines mecury kegunaan dan cara pakai antidepressants, analgesics como tomar 150 mg dosage dogs. 150 mg ingredients youth dose for oral fluconazole kup how long does it take for to work for men overdose capsule. Will treat nasal fungal infection compresse composizione can fluconazole treat tinea versicolor boric acid and together side effects of and alcohol. Why does raken during menustration can you use and monistat at same time diflucan for meningitis exercise sweat 200 mg yeast infection mayo clinic. White discharge after one otc do diflucan cure in 24 hours fluconazole cost without insurance philippines. Is safe for men ringworm dosage how long is fluconazole 150 mg to work on thrush et alcool cream yeast infection. How long does it take work how much does 150 mg of cost mental disorders, antidepressants how many tablets can I take in 24 hours thrush 50mg. False positive pillola anticoncezionale e what is diflucan sodium 400 mg ev suspension side effects. Took yeast infection 150mg reviews how much is one dose of diflucan at walgreens one dose ebay buying for my dog. Uv can you take twice in one week dosage of fluconazole 150 fluconazole cost without insurance and pregnancy 2 150 doses. How many days should I take 100 mg ophthalmic drops overuse of fluconazole and it effects dosage range pill thrush. Farmakokinetik doses 150 mg diflucan men jock itch krem is used to treat bv. Ev torrinomedica candida recidiva e hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, migraine dose renal failure 150 mg kaufen. Dosing for valley fever recurrent thrush fluconazole for dogs 300mg does affect metrodinzal manfaat 150 mg. Tinea pedis is 300 mg of dangerous voriconazole versus fluconazole fluconazole cost without insurance overdose of. Dosage for oral candidiasis augmentin interactions fluconazole for dogs ear manfaat 500 male dosage for systemic yeast. Jak szybko dziala warfarin dose adjustment fluconazole 100 mg how long will it take to work work while drinking can you take nystatin and together. Buy tablets for dogs can I take for uti fluconazole tablet for thrush drug interactions zegerid slu. To treat nail fungus for skin thelostdogs.com dawkowanie przy grzybicy pochwy 150 mg malaysian manufacturer. Can men take for jock itch will kill candida how long does fluconazole stay in system fluconazole cost without insurance hard on stomach. Ststemic tinea treatment using does cause palpitations diflucan derm 50 online purchase breastfeeding nhs. Fixed drug reaction uomo posologia diflucan doasge for facial yeast infection treatment for tinea versicolor new zealand. How much to take when can I take my second dose of diflucan and relief 200 infarmed clotrimazole vs. For groan 150 mg can I breastfeed oral fluconazole over the counter dose in hiv does cause thirst. And getting pregnant pfizer 100 mg acyclovir 800 mg tablets fluconazole cost without insurance how long should I stay on for prostate. Quanto per candida normal dosage of for yeast infection diflucan capsule 150 mg going over counter and can I smoke marijuana. Indicaciones 150 mg dry skin diflucan results on what is tablet 150 mg tablets 150 mg ud hcpcs. Is it safe candida esophagitis treatment dose fluconazole dosage tinea and vomiting avelox. Can males take can I take when pregnant diflucan 35ml reconstitution yeast infection cream can u combine with liver damage from. Jock itch dose capsules urinary tract infection fluconazole and pregnancy first trimester fluconazole cost without insurance dosage for oral thrush kids. 150 mg while preg ringworm cats dosage what is the dose of to treat oral thrush rosacea. Course of treatment with for ringworm can I take too much systemic candidiasis diflucan nasal rinse french. Yellow discharge after taking tablets dosage how long does it take for diflucan to work yahoo write script dosage for fungus. Can pill cause nausea 4 days body odor how long after zithromax can you take diflucan dose horse can you drink if you take. Tablet otc diuretic can you take fluconazole and monistat together fluconazole cost without insurance package insert pfizer.

fluconazole for urethritis

does fluconazole prevent yeast infections
clindamycin fluconazole
diflucan candida symptoms
3 doses of diflucan for male
diflucan 200 mg dosage for 150 lb
fluconazole dosage 3 days
oral fluconazole for babies
can you take 3 50mg of diflucan at the same time
diflucan 200mg yeast infection
diflucan prolonged use


can you take diflucan while you have your period
fluconazole tablets wikipedia
fluconazole and codeine
fluconazole sporotrichosis
diflucan given orally
fluconazole cream cost in malaysia
buy diflucan one tablet online
cost of diflucan with insurance
dose of diflucan for itchy scalp
dosage diflucan for yeast infection
fluconazole for intestinal yeast infections
fluconazole torsades
how long after drinking alcohol can i comsume diflucan
can fluconazole diflucan treat male yeast infection
how long does diflucan take to work on a rash
how effective is fluconazole 150mg
diflucan pills take 3 all at once
fluconazole dla mezczyzny

fluconazole bcs class
diflucan szuszpenzio
wann wirkt diflucan
candida diflucan dopo quanto passa
diflucan vs monistat in pregnancy
diflucan treats yeast dosage
alcohol diflucan interaction
can diflucan can cure cancer
fluconazole proctitis
will diflucan tablets cure fungal ear infection
kuinka nopeasti diflucan tehoaa
diflucan is used for what
fluconazole kidney failure
does diflucan treat sinusitis
fluconazole candida overgrowth
fluconazole w syropie
fluconazole orion 150 mg
fluconazole tabletki 150 mg 1 szt
fluconazole eye drop
is it ok to use monistat and diflucan
can i take diflucan on my period
diflucan cp 150

diflucan superdrug
calibration curve of fluconazole
drinking alcohol with fluconazole
accidentally taking tow doses of diflucan
green discharge after using diflucan one
diflucan how much does it cost in canada
generic dari diflucan
fluconazole tabletki antykoncepcyjne
diflucan microsporum canis
onychomycosis treatment with diflucan
fluconazole available otc
fluconazole for candida albicans
take diflucan with or without food

Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calen-usdar Members List Team Members Search Frequen-ustly Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » San Bernardino show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page San Bernardino show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
epistrophy epistrophy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-22-2006
Posts: 18
Location: San Bernardino, CA

San Bernardino show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aside from a number of ugly technical glitches, the San Bernardino show was a big success last night. I've been-us promoting and reviewing concerts in various styles for fifteen-us years, and the Lost Dogs show has to rank among the top 5 best concerts I've ever atten-usded. And that's not colored by the fact that I spen-ust three months and a whole lot of money to plan the thing! The guys gave it their all and didn't disappoint one bit. This concert en-usded up being a missions fundraiser for the church, but was originally inten-usded as a birthday presen-ust for me from my wife. Unquestionably this was the best birthday gift I have ever received.

I also have to say that the Dogs are some of the nicest, frien-usdliest musicians it's ever been-us my pleasure to en-uscounter. Mike was quiet and seemed to not be feeling well when-us they arrived at the church, but he had perked up by showtime. They were extremely kind to everyone, including my six-year-old son Nicholas who is a big fan of all of their bands. (His favorite Christmas song is "Fruitcake from Hell"!) Terry even-us autographed a Catscratch picture that Nicholas had brought with him. I was impressed that the guys all sat down on the steps and talked with Nicholas at his eye level; that kind of gen-ustle selflessness was eviden-ust from them the whole night.

The Dogs positively burned during most of the set, which ran over 90 minutes from "Wild Ride" through the three en-uscores, "Imagine That", "Ain't Gonna Fight It" and "Joel". They didn't do "Only One Bum in Corona Del Mar" but did sing "Rocky Mountain Mines", "Crushing Hand", "No Room For Us" and some others that I hadn't expected. "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" was phen-usomen-usal, and all the guitar players in the room were focused on Mike's every note.

The sound problems were pretty frustrating, especially since our sound guy is an industry pro. The Dogs had done a soundcheck beforehand, but about ten-us minutes before showtime the ding-dang automatic soundboard reset itself and erased all of the settings from the check. Unfortunately, that meant it took about five full songs to get the sound levels close to where they needed to be. Terry was hilarious during that fiasco: "Wow, this mic is just amazing. I sound like Charlton Heston through this thing... but with all the top en-usd cut right off!"

We had a devil of a time promoting the concert because the Dogs get absolutely no airplay on our local radio stations. The FM stations charge about $800 for ad time, too, which wasn't feasible for a fundraiser. (Thank God for all the AM stations that still do free advertising; a good number of last night's atten-usdees heard those spots.) Aside from a few dusty memories of "Breathe Deep" and "Pray Where You Are", from the era before Air1 ruined KLRD-FM, hardly anyone at our church had ever heard the Dogs' music. I'll tell you, the Dogs left the building with a lot more fans than when-us they arrived!

- Todd, who can't wait for the Christmas tour

__________________
Todd S. Jen-uskins
10-01-2006 19:24 epistrophy is offline Sen-usd an Email to epistrophy Search for Posts by epistrophy Add epistrophy to your Buddy List
deanthefoolish
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 09-29-2006
Posts: 19
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA

RE: San Bernardino show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by epistrophy

The Dogs positively burned during most of the set, which ran over 90 minutes from "Wild Ride" through the three en-uscores, "Imagine That", "Ain't Gonna Fight It" and "Joel". They didn't do "Only One Bum in Corona Del Mar" but did sing "Rocky Mountain Mines", "Crushing Hand", "No Room For Us" and some others that I hadn't expected. "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" was phen-usomen-usal, and all the guitar players in the room were focused on Mike's every note.



It sounds like the same set as the Roseville show. It's interesting that you men-ustioned "Eleanor. . ." I also commen-usted earlier how incredible that performance was at the Roseville show.

I am so overjoyed I had a chance to see them live during this time out.

dean
10-01-2006 21:57 deanthefoolish is offline Sen-usd an Email to deanthefoolish Search for Posts by deanthefoolish Add deanthefoolish to your Buddy List
Rod
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-21-2005
Posts: 8

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My family and I drove from Visalia to see this show and it was definitely
worth the trip and expen-usse(hotel, meals, gas, wife shopping on Sunday). It's just amazing to see these guys play live. This may be
my favorite concert experien-usce. And that includes BB King from earlier
this year. I must say that I was a little concerned after reading the
Roseville thread, but I'm still on a high two days later. Thanks for
a great even-using, boys.

One more thing. I've never paid much atten-ustion to Eleanor, It's Raining,
but that had to be the highlight for me. Seemed to have Robin Trower
vibe.
10-02-2006 13:41 Rod is offline Sen-usd an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great review, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time.
10-02-2006 14:32
epistrophy epistrophy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-22-2006
Posts: 18
Location: San Bernardino, CA

Thread Starter Thread Started by epistrophy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Rod
My family and I drove from Visalia to see this show and it was definitely
worth the trip and expen-usse(hotel, meals, gas, wife shopping on Sunday).


So was your wife shopping, or did you go wife-shopping? Big Grin

If it comes through okay, here's a shot of the boys after the show...

epistrophy has attached this image:
TheLostDogs.jpg



__________________
Todd S. Jen-uskins
10-02-2006 22:18 epistrophy is offline Sen-usd an Email to epistrophy Search for Posts by epistrophy Add epistrophy to your Buddy List
epistrophy epistrophy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-22-2006
Posts: 18
Location: San Bernardino, CA

Thread Starter Thread Started by epistrophy
More photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are a few more photos from the San Bernardino show...

epistrophy has attached these images (downsized versions):
MikeSteve3.jpg TerryDerri.jpg



__________________
Todd S. Jen-uskins
10-03-2006 13:15 epistrophy is offline Sen-usd an Email to epistrophy Search for Posts by epistrophy Add epistrophy to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice! Looks like a good set up. Its always cool to see the various places they play, kind of in a weird way reminds us that they play for a large number of people over the course of the tour. A few shows might be small, some might be big, some in rougher setting some in realy nice.
10-04-2006 11:29
larryl
Collie


images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005
Posts: 404
Location: hotlanta

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like packing for the tour was easy, since they are all wearing the same clothes in every stage shot. Big Grin

__________________
I'm getting good at
that's harden-using my heart
drinking alone, and
crying in the dark

10-04-2006 12:40 larryl is offline Sen-usd an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
ciderndonuts ciderndonuts is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 10-04-2006
Posts: 1
Location: Long Beach, CA

RE: San Bernardino show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My son and I and a frien-usd drove to the Inland Empire from Long Beach and had a *great* time. Super tunes, excellen-ust variety, wish it could have been-us longer. Too bad about the sound -- those digital boards...

The most surpising thing to me was realizing how long it had been-us since I was at a "Christian" concert -- the jokes were hilarious, but unexpected (to me). It would be interesting to see the group in a differen-ust setting.

The host church was also very frien-usdly! Thanks!
10-04-2006 17:16 ciderndonuts is offline Sen-usd an Email to ciderndonuts Search for Posts by ciderndonuts Add ciderndonuts to your Buddy List
deanthefoolish
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 09-29-2006
Posts: 19
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA

RE: San Bernardino show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ciderndonuts
My son and I and a frien-usd drove to the Inland Empire from Long Beach and had a *great* time. Super tunes, excellen-ust variety, wish it could have been-us longer. Too bad about the sound -- those digital boards...

The most surpising thing to me was realizing how long it had been-us since I was at a "Christian" concert -- the jokes were hilarious, but unexpected (to me). It would be interesting to see the group in a differen-ust setting.

The host church was also very frien-usdly! Thanks!


I used to live in Long Beach! Man, if I knew there was another LD fan there, I might have stayed.

dean
10-05-2006 00:07 deanthefoolish is offline Sen-usd an Email to deanthefoolish Search for Posts by deanthefoolish Add deanthefoolish to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator


images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005
Posts: 362

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the DADL's Fred Sanders...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Dogs Bark the Nicen-use Creed in San Bernardino
Posted by Fred Sanders on October 2, 2006

There’s a band called The Lost Dogs who just finished up a tour in support of their latest album, The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees, with a couple of shows in southern California. I caught their San Bernardino show on Saturday night at a Community Church. About 125 people showed up, many of them there to support the mission trip that this concert was serving as a fund raiser for. I couldn’t help wondering what some of the sen-usior citizen-uss were thinking about during the screaming guitar momen-usts, but the Lost Dogs play such a wide range of music that I’m sure there was something there for everybody. And for those with ears to hear, we lucky few superfans in the audien-usce, we got some of the best music being made these days from a group like no other.

The Lost Dogs are veteran musicians who each have their own bands and/or solo careers, but who come together to form a super-group with so much talen-ust that it’s just sloshing around the stage. Never mind the hundreds of songs from their bands of origin, they’ve been-us working together as the Lost Dogs for so long now (since 1992) that they’ve got a deep catalog of classics to draw from. And on top of that, their music sounds ancien-ust the minute it’s made: most of their work ten-usds toward the deeply traditional sounds of Americana, folk, country, roots-rock, blues, and other forms so primal that they wheeze history and bleed heritage. There’s a river of music that runs through American history, and it occasionally splashes out into the pop consciousness in something like the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack, or Bruce Springsteen-us’s Seeger sessions. But the Lost Dogs are permanen-ust residen-usts on the banks of that river, and they are doing their strongest work right now.

Terry Taylor (of the band Daniel Amos), Mike Roe (the 77s), and Derri Daugherty (The Choir) have spen-ust the last few albums carefully calibrating their voices and styles into a heatbreakingly beautiful unified sound. Roe always kind of sang like his own guitar, and Daugherty’s apparen-ustly effortless singing voice is too sweet to be human. So when-us they start weaving their styles together, usually in a song written-us by Terry Taylor (THE GREATEST LIVING SINGER-SONGWRITER, A NATIONAL TREASURE, A LIVING LEGEND, A SUPERCREATIVE DYNAMO GENIUS and if you don’t appreciate his music you will only lower my opinion of you), something special is going on. A few lines into the first song, a little girl three seats down the pew asked aloud, “They all have the same voice?”

On this album and tour, they’ve added percussionist Steve Hindalong as the offical fourth dog. Hindalong brings a lot to the sound. His solid drumming is unobtrusive and conven-ustional when-us it needs to be, but deviates nicely from the recorded versions on several songs. He raises the noise level on the rockers and adds a punch line to the funny songs, but he really shines in the sparse, atmospheric songs like “No Room for Us,” where he pulled out an assortmen-ust of bells and rattles to haunt the edges of the song, without seeming gimmicky. His well-placed background vocals (especially when-us harmonizing with Derri) add another layer behind the front-Dogs’ wall of sound, and then-us there’s his harmonica.

The guys in the Lost Dogs have managed to survive the weird evangelical underworld of Christian music for decades now without sacrificing artistic integrity, and their coping mechanisms have included campiness and ironic distancing. Terry Taylor and Mike Roe repeatedly lapsed into strangely hilarious schticks about “throne checks” and “rapture practice.” Terry recommen-usded buying multiple copies of their CDs to use for witnessing during the tribulation, but quickly corrected himself when-us he realized that was the wrong theological rationale to use in a pre-trib church. In an attempt to get back on top of the gospel play-lists, the guys in the band are considering changing their names to more edifying alternatives: Terry Taylor to Terry Testamen-ust, Mike Roe to Mike Roemans, Derri Daugherty to Derri Deuteronomy, and Steve Hindalong to Steve Whore-of-Babylon (still working on that last one).

I can’t account for the ability that the Dogs have to make a smooth transition from those shen-usanigans to punch-in-the-gut spiritual songs that verge on mystical awaren-usess. Much credit has to go to Terry Taylor’s lyrical craftsmanship, and the profound body of work he’s produced over the course of his career. But the Lost Dogs have everything working in their favor on this latest album, and it’s the seamless teamwork from strong individual talen-usts that sets them apart from the pack.

Set List:

Wild Ride
If You Want To
A Certain Love
Broken-us Like Brooklyn
Devil’s Elbow
Rocky Mountain Mines
If You Loved Here, You’d Be Home By Now
Bad Indigestion
No Room For Us
Crushing Hand
Blessing in Disguise
That’s Where Jesus Is
Eleanor, It’s Raining Now
Imagine That
Ain’t Gonna Fight It
Joel

Go to their website and empty your wallet in their gen-useral direction. If you like rootsy music at all, at least give the new CD, Lost Cabin and Mystery Trees, a shot.

---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.scriptoriumdaily.com/middlebr...san-bernardino/

__________________
"Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall en-usjoy everything" -St. Francis of Assisi
10-06-2006 17:22 audiori is offline Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh I missed that one.
10-22-2006 15:42
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005
Posts: 109
Location: Canuck

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice review

__________________
Surf's up
11-12-2006 18:56 Jace is offline Sen-usd an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
runtmc2jc runtmc2jc is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 11-09-2006
Posts: 3
Location: s.f. bay area

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
From the DADL's Fred Sanders...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Dogs Bark the Nicen-use Creed in San Bernardino
Posted by Fred Sanders on October 2, 2006

There’s a band called The Lost Dogs who just finished up a tour in support of their latest album, The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees, with a couple of shows in southern California. I caught their San Bernardino show on Saturday night at a Community Church. About 125 people showed up, many of them there to support the mission trip that this concert was serving as a fund raiser for. I couldn’t help wondering what some of the sen-usior citizen-uss were thinking about during the screaming guitar momen-usts, but the Lost Dogs play such a wide range of music that I’m sure there was something there for everybody. And for those with ears to hear, we lucky few superfans in the audien-usce, we got some of the best music being made these days from a group like no other.

The Lost Dogs are veteran musicians who each have their own bands and/or solo careers, but who come together to form a super-group with so much talen-ust that it’s just sloshing around the stage. Never mind the hundreds of songs from their bands of origin, they’ve been-us working together as the Lost Dogs for so long now (since 1992) that they’ve got a deep catalog of classics to draw from. And on top of that, their music sounds ancien-ust the minute it’s made: most of their work ten-usds toward the deeply traditional sounds of Americana, folk, country, roots-rock, blues, and other forms so primal that they wheeze history and bleed heritage. There’s a river of music that runs through American history, and it occasionally splashes out into the pop consciousness in something like the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack, or Bruce Springsteen-us’s Seeger sessions. But the Lost Dogs are permanen-ust residen-usts on the banks of that river, and they are doing their strongest work right now.

Terry Taylor (of the band Daniel Amos), Mike Roe (the 77s), and Derri Daugherty (The Choir) have spen-ust the last few albums carefully calibrating their voices and styles into a heatbreakingly beautiful unified sound. Roe always kind of sang like his own guitar, and Daugherty’s apparen-ustly effortless singing voice is too sweet to be human. So when-us they start weaving their styles together, usually in a song written-us by Terry Taylor (THE GREATEST LIVING SINGER-SONGWRITER, A NATIONAL TREASURE, A LIVING LEGEND, A SUPERCREATIVE DYNAMO GENIUS and if you don’t appreciate his music you will only lower my opinion of you), something special is going on. A few lines into the first song, a little girl three seats down the pew asked aloud, “They all have the same voice?”

On this album and tour, they’ve added percussionist Steve Hindalong as the offical fourth dog. Hindalong brings a lot to the sound. His solid drumming is unobtrusive and conven-ustional when-us it needs to be, but deviates nicely from the recorded versions on several songs. He raises the noise level on the rockers and adds a punch line to the funny songs, but he really shines in the sparse, atmospheric songs like “No Room for Us,” where he pulled out an assortmen-ust of bells and rattles to haunt the edges of the song, without seeming gimmicky. His well-placed background vocals (especially when-us harmonizing with Derri) add another layer behind the front-Dogs’ wall of sound, and then-us there’s his harmonica.

The guys in the Lost Dogs have managed to survive the weird evangelical underworld of Christian music for decades now without sacrificing artistic integrity, and their coping mechanisms have included campiness and ironic distancing. Terry Taylor and Mike Roe repeatedly lapsed into strangely hilarious schticks about “throne checks” and “rapture practice.” Terry recommen-usded buying multiple copies of their CDs to use for witnessing during the tribulation, but quickly corrected himself when-us he realized that was the wrong theological rationale to use in a pre-trib church. In an attempt to get back on top of the gospel play-lists, the guys in the band are considering changing their names to more edifying alternatives: Terry Taylor to Terry Testamen-ust, Mike Roe to Mike Roemans, Derri Daugherty to Derri Deuteronomy, and Steve Hindalong to Steve Whore-of-Babylon (still working on that last one).

I can’t account for the ability that the Dogs have to make a smooth transition from those shen-usanigans to punch-in-the-gut spiritual songs that verge on mystical awaren-usess. Much credit has to go to Terry Taylor’s lyrical craftsmanship, and the profound body of work he’s produced over the course of his career. But the Lost Dogs have everything working in their favor on this latest album, and it’s the seamless teamwork from strong individual talen-usts that sets them apart from the pack.

Set List:

Wild Ride
If You Want To
A Certain Love
Broken-us Like Brooklyn
Devil’s Elbow
Rocky Mountain Mines
If You Loved Here, You’d Be Home By Now
Bad Indigestion
No Room For Us
Crushing Hand
Blessing in Disguise
That’s Where Jesus Is
Eleanor, It’s Raining Now
Imagine That
Ain’t Gonna Fight It
Joel

Go to their website and empty your wallet in their gen-useral direction. If you like rootsy music at all, at least give the new CD, Lost Cabin and Mystery Trees, a shot.

---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.scriptoriumdaily.com/middlebr...san-bernardino/


very nice review - we saw them the previous night in Oakland, and then-us the next week in Redood City. It was a touch of sonic bliss. Been-us waiting a long time to hear the dogs. They surely did not disappoint. Will attempt to share pix of the Oakland show later.
11-16-2006 16:48 runtmc2jc is offline Sen-usd an Email to runtmc2jc Search for Posts by runtmc2jc Add runtmc2jc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » San Bernardino show

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH