Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Portland, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in Portland, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Lost Dogs in Portland, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE LOST DOGS
w/ The Blackstones
Full band, plugged in
Wednesday, September 27th
Wonder Ballroom, 128 NE Russell, Portland, OR
7:30 pm, doors 7 pm
$17 adv, $20 day of show

A portion of the proceeds will go to the Portland Rescue Mission.

Tickets available at Ticketmaster and the Wonder Ballroom box office. I have some tickets in my possession, so you can order tickets from me while supplies last (if you want to avoid the service charges). Please contact me for more information.

Thanks!

Linda A. Miller
LAM PRODUCTIONS

541-729-7771
08-11-2006 22:23 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
bump! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember....Wednesday, September 27th!!
09-12-2006 13:27 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: bump! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't miss the most professional show in Portland TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

The Wonder Ballroom
7:30 pm
09-26-2006 11:26 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

RE: bump! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

details, pictures...anything???????

09-29-2006 01:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Portland, OR

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH