Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Pics from Roxana, IL show 7/7/06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pics from Roxana, IL show 7/7/06
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjm97
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-06-2006

Pics from Roxana, IL show 7/7/06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I uploaded a few snapshots from the Roxana, IL show on 7/7/06:

http://community.webshots.com/album/552053409mwlrSw

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jjm97: 07-08-2006 09:10.

07-08-2006 08:59 jjm97 is offline Send an Email to jjm97 Search for Posts by jjm97 Add jjm97 to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Pics from Roxana, IL show 7/7/06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jjm97
I uploaded a few snapshots from the Roxana, IL show on 7/7/06:

http://community.webshots.com/album/552053409mwlrSw

very cool!!!!

thanks for the pics. at least i can see what i am missing.

now we need recordings...

crying in the dark

07-08-2006 11:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great stuff. My pics from last night did not turn out real well. Frown

I really want an audio recording of that show if its around.

~Mike Roe
07-08-2006 20:10 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to post my photos, but my computer isn't allowing cookies from photobucket and I can't figure out how to fix it. I will post 'em once I can figure it out.

Any help is appreciated.

07-09-2006 22:20 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
I wanted to post my photos, but my computer isn't allowing cookies from photobucket and I can't figure out how to fix it. I will post 'em once I can figure it out.

Any help is appreciated.

You can always email em to me and I can save em to my photobucket and post em here. It might take me a few days to get it done (gotta take Baby M to dr. tomorrow ~ might have ear infection again Frown ) but I'd be glad to do it for you.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-09-2006 23:39 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Thanks for the offer , but I will probably burn them to a CD and bring it to work tomorrow, as I can always access the site from this terminal.

I only have 6 or 7 photos this time...I could have sworn that I'd taken more...especially of Dr. Love biting into that hideous ginger-bark/log/loaf or whatever it was. I will have to capture a frame from the video, I suppose, to show you guys what these clowns are capable of doing on stage!!! (The Throne Check-O-Meter probably blew a fuse during that candy/junk food episode) Big Grin

BTW, to the mutts out there for whom I purchased and got signed - copies of the new CD...they are in transit, courtesy of the USPS. They told me 3 days in the US (Thurs or Fri), and 7 - 10 days to Europe. I hope that works out okay, and that you find the recording to live up to its high expectations, as I did.

07-11-2006 01:52 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

I am still way bummed that I couldn't make the cruise from Springtown to Roxana.

If DannyT has a soundboard recording, PLEASE let me know!!!

07-11-2006 09:43 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Big Grin Some Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^Band takes the stage (but where did they take it???)

^Mike on vocals

^Rocky Mtn Mines

^Tuning geetars

^TT Taylor & Sheriff Hindalong

^Throne Check-O-Meter

^Mike is in the flesh!

07-12-2006 01:07 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Golden Retriever

Big Grin

It's refreshing to hear they actually had some new banter. I'm sure the crowd, no matter how small, enjoyed it! Great pics mo_jojo Cool

Smile
07-12-2006 15:56 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Border Collie

RE: Some Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Hey! You can see the back of my balding head in that picture. Mad

~Mike Roe

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 07-12-2006 20:30.

07-12-2006 20:30 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

RE: Some Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

Hey! You can see the back of my balding head in that picture. Mad

Which one is you...there are 4 balding heads in that picture!?

jeffrey k.

07-12-2006 21:09 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Border Collie

I'm in the green stiped shirt in the bottom left between the redhead and the shaved bald guy.

~Mike Roe
07-12-2006 21:25 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Golden Retriever

Big Grin

MF is beginning to recede a little. I'm okay with that cuz I think bald men are sexy! Tongue

Smile
07-13-2006 23:03 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Greyhound

WHO??? Confused

Did you get your CD yet?????

07-14-2006 00:23 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
JohnL
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Big Grin

MF is beginning to recede a little. I'm okay with that cuz I think bald men are sexy! Tongue

Does a shaved head count?
07-14-2006 07:48 JohnL is offline Send an Email to JohnL Search for Posts by JohnL Add JohnL to your Buddy List
Golden Retriever

quote:
WHO??? Confused

Did you get your CD yet?????

MF = Mountain Fan = my hubby!

Yup and the extra padding. Thanks a bunch! Pleased Wink

Smile
07-14-2006 23:07 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Golden Retriever

quote:
Originally posted by JohnL
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Big Grin

Does a shaved head count?

Uh, not quite.......................I'll stick with MF. Pleased

Smile
07-14-2006 23:08 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Pics from Roxana, IL show 7/7/06

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH