Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Out of Print CD's » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Out of Print CD's 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailteat Nailteat is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-282.gif

Registration Date: 06-02-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face

06-14-2006 11:04 Nailteat is offline Send an Email to Nailteat Search for Posts by Nailteat Add Nailteat to your Buddy List
.tor.
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baby
06-14-2006 17:53 .tor. is offline Send an Email to .tor. Search for Posts by .tor. Add .tor. to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Out of Print CD's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
Has the band ever considered re-releasing or putting back into production some of the old CD's that are hard to find, but in demand by the fans? If this has been considered at one time, why was the decision made to not do so? I'm not in the industry, so I don't know how much it costs to burn a thousand or so copies to put in stores or on ebay.

BTW, if anyone is still looking for some of the older stuff.... Little Red Riding Hood and Green Room Serenade can be had here:

http://radrockers.com/Results.aspx?a=dogs&o=0&s=&f=

06-16-2006 05:34 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Out of Print CD's

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH