Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

details added.

Experience the music.
06-09-2006 12:46 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any hope of other Ontario Canada dates???

06-09-2006 13:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

I think he's trying to avoid me!!! Wink Maybe I should have just brought them here myself... maybe someone should/could post on here what it takes to sponsor one of these shows, how much money, what kind of stipulations are we talking about? For next time.

06-09-2006 13:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

Email me at jesse@provisionnational.com and let's chat.

- PNB

Experience the music.
06-09-2006 14:17 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2006

RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Information for July 17th concert in Voorhees, NJ

Date: July 16th, 2006
Time: 6:30pm
Where: Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church
33 E. Evesham Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043-1168
Cost: $7.00 reserved, $10.00 at the door
Checks should be made out to: MICHAEL ROE
Send to: Rev. Gary L. Sampson
6 Juniper Lane
Blackwood, NJ 08012
daysofnoah@comcast.net
NO PHONE CALLS, please

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lobo1023: 06-12-2006 20:56.

06-10-2006 23:15 lobo1023 is offline Send an Email to lobo1023 Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Show info for July 15th updated...

-------------------

7.15 (Sat) Baltimore, MD
Community Christian Church
8094 Sandpiper Circle, 21236
Tickets: FREE
Showtime: 8PM
Reservations: 410-933-8330

06-11-2006 22:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

7.14 (Fri) Camp Hill, PA

Just added...

- PNB

Experience the music.
06-12-2006 09:41 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

7.1 (Sat) New Orleans, LA details added...

- PNB

Experience the music.
06-12-2006 09:53 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lobo1023
Information for July 17th concert in Voorhees, NJ

Date: July 17th, 2006
Time: 6:30pm
Where: Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church
33 E. Evesham Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043-1168

... and from the first page of this thread:

quote:

7.16 (Sun) Vorhees, NJ
Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church

Is it the 16th or 17th?

thanks....

06-12-2006 11:28 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
saral3 saral3 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-24-2005

Lost Dogs Camp Hill, PA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Date: Fri. July 14

City, State: Camp Hill, PA

Venue Name: Christ Community Church

Venue Address: 1201 Slate Hill Road

Tickets: $10 adv. $12 at the door

Showtime: 7:30 Doors open at 6:30

Contact Info: Alan (717) 796-7079

Email: lostdogsconcert@comcast.net
06-12-2006 12:02 saral3 is offline Send an Email to saral3 Homepage of saral3 Search for Posts by saral3 Add saral3 to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
details added.

Where are the details added? There seems to be more info on this thread than on the PN website.

06-13-2006 01:26 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
details added.

Where are the details added? There seems to be more info on this thread than on the PN website.

The first post in this thread is continually updated...

06-13-2006 06:46 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
C. Nick
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

New product availability Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the new stuff (Lost Dogs CD & 77s DVD) be available at the first 2 shows or is it strictly a C'Stone debut?
06-13-2006 21:33 C. Nick is offline Send an Email to C. Nick Search for Posts by C. Nick Add C. Nick to your Buddy List
Cliff Cliff is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-14-2006

Concert info - Radio info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the information that I have thus far for the concert; St. Louis area

July 7, 2006 Doors Open at 7:30 PM Concert begins at 8:00 PM.
Old Roxana Theater / Nazarene Community Center
400 N Central (Highway 111) Just 5 miles north of I270
Roxana, IL 62084
Tickets $10

Website for the venue;

http://www.roxananaz.com/?subpages/NCC-1.shtml

Contact info;
cliffwoodman@mac.com
618-836-7722

Also tickets can be purchased in advance at ($8 plus service charge)

www.itickets.com

And if you can pick up KY98 - 98.1 in St. Louis this Sunday morning on The Answer Man radio show they (Stel) will be playing back an interview that he did with Terry Taylor about his past work and also the new disc. This should air at about 8:45 AM.
06-14-2006 23:02 Cliff is offline Send an Email to Cliff Search for Posts by Cliff Add Cliff to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH