Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saral3
Confused
Just wondering who would have interest in a Harrisburg, PA area show.
Specifically Tues. July 18
Please let me know.

Our family would be interested, unless there ended up being a closer show to us (Allentown, PA). Then again, in such a case, seeing more than one show is always a possibility Smile

05-08-2006 14:11 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any new news coming on the summer tour today PN?

05-10-2006 09:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

OH, now he's goneSmile

05-10-2006 09:44 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Wally
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-10-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any contact info for the Washington PA Show?
05-10-2006 22:01 Wally is offline Send an Email to Wally Search for Posts by Wally Add Wally to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A couple of dates added...

- PNB

Experience the music.
05-17-2006 08:50 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
pistoljoel pistoljoel is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-26-2006

I know this might be an ignorant message, but how does one go about getting tickets for the shows? I've missed the Dogs the last couple of times they've been to Indiana. I REALLY want to go the Renssalier show. Thanks for the help!
05-26-2006 11:02 pistoljoel is offline Send an Email to pistoljoel Search for Posts by pistoljoel Add pistoljoel to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of pistoljoel: joel_easton
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

Clayton, IN show added.

- PNB

Experience the music.
05-26-2006 13:24 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
What's the deal? They have tour dates for September, but none for June/July? Jesse?????????????

waiting on you to book them Big Grin

Big Grin I would if I hadn't eaten up all my savings over the last year ~

new baby, travel to Nashville for choir CD release party, son getting stitches in ER, sponsoring Dogs concert in July, moving in August, new home costs, baby with ear infections and numerous antibiotics, son with ear infection and antibiotic allergy, daughter getting stitches in ER just Thursday night.

Having said all that, I wish they were coming closer to Raleigh, and we are going to be doing some checking about venues and anyone who might take a gamble on them ~ unfortunately doubtful, but certainly doesn't hurt to check. I really would like to see them again, especially since they will be plugged in.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
05-27-2006 22:28 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

i am waiting to see something that resembles a southern leg of this tour......

crying in the dark

05-28-2006 21:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

7.16 (Sun) Vorheese, NJ added...

- PNB

Experience the music.
05-29-2006 07:58 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-29-2006

Anyone in the Austin / San Antonio area interested in a road trip to see the Dogs in Longview? If so, let me know.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sprinklerhead: 05-29-2006 12:51.

05-29-2006 12:50 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Sharon
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
Clayton, IN show added.

- PNB

Yahoo!!!

05-29-2006 17:09 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Chad
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-30-2006

Would that be Voorhees, NJ? If so, what venue?

- Chad
05-30-2006 10:26 Chad is offline Send an Email to Chad Search for Posts by Chad Add Chad to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i am waiting to see something that resembles a southern leg of this tour......

Sounds like midwest/northeast tour to me Frown Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
05-31-2006 11:30 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Samwise
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-31-2006

Cool Washington, PA Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For Washington, PA concert @ Vineyard Church of Washington contact
412/221-8401.

Hope to see you on July 13th....

Smile )
05-31-2006 14:28 Samwise is offline Send an Email to Samwise Search for Posts by Samwise Add Samwise to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any chance of a Minnesota DaTe ?

we have lots of Lost Cabins and Mystery Trees Pleased

so it would seem like a no brainer to point the tour HeRe

06-02-2006 12:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Samwise
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-31-2006

Smile RE: The Lost Dogs - Summer Tour 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For information on the JULY 13 Washington, PA Lost Dogs concert please contact Vineyard Church of Washington @ www.vineyardwashington.org or call 412/221-8401 for ticket information.

Smile
06-05-2006 13:23 Samwise is offline Send an Email to Samwise Search for Posts by Samwise Add Samwise to your Buddy List
futuretrophywife futuretrophywife is a female
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-289.gif

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

summer tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any more info about July 9 show in Aurora IL? My dad and I would LOVE to attend!!!
06-05-2006 17:01 futuretrophywife is offline Send an Email to futuretrophywife Search for Posts by futuretrophywife Add futuretrophywife to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for futuretrophywife
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

New dates added.

Details will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

- PNB

Experience the music.
06-08-2006 13:07 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Nailteat Nailteat is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-282.gif

Registration Date: 06-02-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
New dates added.

Details will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

- PNB

Cool

06-08-2006 14:19 Nailteat is offline Send an Email to Nailteat Search for Posts by Nailteat Add Nailteat to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - The Lost Cabin Tour 2006

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH