Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Link To Worldwide Footage » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Link To Worldwide Footage
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Link To Worldwide Footage worldwide 11-18-2005 20:22
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage worldwide 11-18-2005 22:37
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage worldwide 11-18-2005 22:41
 Adam Again with Mike Roe Clip worldwide 11-21-2005 16:07
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage BigDork 11-18-2005 21:41
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage the fifth dog 11-22-2005 04:41
 agree!! jiminy 11-22-2005 12:18
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage bereal 11-26-2005 20:41
 RE: Link To Worldwide Footage Ron E 06-03-2010 12:34

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
worldwide
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Link To Worldwide Footage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Friends,
A quick drop of a link to a small piece of Worldwide Part I, I threw it up there quickly just for a peak, the caption is " Terry Taylor performs I Can't Say Goodbye" at the Fabulous Greenroom." Will post a few more clips when I can. And will also give a "real" production update soon.
Its a Quicktime that takes a while to load.

Man, I miss the Green Room.

Enjoy.

Todd

http://www.edenzfilms.com/TerrySingsGene_Medium.mov

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-18-2005 20:22 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
worldwide
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by worldwide
RE: Link To Worldwide Footage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey BD,

Yeah, I noticed that after the fact, I will get the complete song up soon.
The audio sounds great on the disc you sent, thanks so much. I have not checked out the video yet. But will be looking forward.

I just put up a clip from the Gene C2K Tribute with Knott on lead, the sound is a little funky, but check it out when you can.

http://edenzfilms.com/AdamAgainRelapse.mov

Blessings,
Todd

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-18-2005 22:37 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
worldwide
Miniature Poodle

RE: Link To Worldwide Footage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The players in the clip are:

Riki Michele
Jon Knox
Greg Lawless
Paul Valadez
Steve Hindalong
Andrew Prickett
Michael Knott

Circa 2000 Adam Again Tribute to Gene Eugene

I will just be posting some random clips now and then in the state of edit that they happen to be in. We will also be hitting some out takes footage at www.adamagain.com

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-18-2005 22:41 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
worldwide
Miniature Poodle

Adam Again with Mike Roe Clip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is a Worldwide Part I film clip for all of you Roe fans. Mike did an excellent job on Deep with Adam Again. The clip is not color corrected, effects, audio etc. The sound is straight from the board. Just in the rough cut stages. But what a performance from Adam Again and Guest Players. They still blow my mind. Its a long download.

The Players

Mike Roe
Riki Michele
Paul Valadez
Jon Knox
Greg Lawless
Andrew Prickett (Lead)
Steve Hindalong (Percussion)

Prickett just smokes on this tune, and I love seeing Greg play Genes rythm guitar parts. Priceless.

http://edenzfilms.com/AdamAgainDeep_Medium.mov

"A Toast to the Genious of Gene"

Todd

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-21-2005 16:07 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Todd, Thanks!

the clip gets messed up around 3 min into it... still pretty cool though Cool

BD

11-18-2005 21:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for those!

11-22-2005 04:41 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
jiminy
Dachshund

agree!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ww

themz great- !~
thanks much.

-we are a bunch of starving dogs ya know..(or adams ..or Atoms, or whatever..!)

11-22-2005 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Yup. Thanks for the clips worldwide. Thank you for doing this tribute DVD! We can hardly wait for the release. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
11-26-2005 20:41 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Gene would be so proud right now! But thanks for bringing up a great thread again.

06-03-2010 12:34 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Link To Worldwide Footage

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH