Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the wheels are in motion and now it's time for you to do your part. Get out there and support the Dogs!

LOST DOGS
w/ special guest THEO
Sunday, October 16th
WOW Hall, 8th and Lincoln
7:30 pm, doors at 7 pm
$18 adv/$20 DOS
Seated show, all ages

Tickets available Thursday, September 8th at WOW Hall, CD World, and available online now at http://LAMConcerts.com

Fun for the entire family!

Thanks!

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771
09-06-2005 19:11 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Question RE: Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why on a Sunday and not a Saturday? Confused

joeywouldprobablymakeitifitwereadayearlier....... Crying

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
09-06-2005 19:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Why on a Sunday and not a Saturday? Confused

I wasn't given much of a choice...I could have either Thursday or Sunday. Frown
09-06-2005 21:00 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

RE: Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tickets are now available.

LOST DOGS (Michael Roe, Terry Scott Taylor and
Derri Dougherty)
w/ special guest THEO

Sunday, October 16th
7:30 p.m., doors 7:00 p.m.
$18 adv/$20 day of show
Seated show
Tickets available at the WOW Hall, CD World, and
online at http://LAMConcerts.com
For more information call 541-729-7771

If you would like to see the Lost Dogs but don't
think you can afford the tickets, please give me
a call and we'll work something out. It looks
like this will be the only Oregon show, so you
won't want to miss out.

Follow the link below to the Lost Dogs concert
poster. Feel free to print it out and circulate
near and far.

http://www.lamconcerts.com/images/Lost%2...05%20poster.jpg"

Thanks!

Linda
09-24-2005 16:18 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

RE: Lost Dogs TONIGHT in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Final show of NW tour and only show in Oregon...

LOST DOGS
w/ special guest THEO
Sunday, October 16th
7:30 pm, doors at 7 pm
$18 adv/$20 DOS
Seated show, all ages

Tickets at WOW Hall, CD World, and at the door

Hope to see you there!

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771
10-16-2005 10:02 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How was the show last nite?
10-17-2005 11:08 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
lam77s

I'd better write something before I forget it all.

Actually, this was an uneventful day...thank goodness. Everything went like clockwork, no surprises or catastrophes. :-)

The afternoon started out great. Theo and I arrived around 11 am to the WOW Hall where I partnered with a homeless outreach group to provide music for this daytime event. Theo played off and on during the afternoon while I helped serve in the food line until about 1:30 pm when the Dogs arrived (after getting lost momentarily). They took the stage around 2 pm and gave the people more than they were looking for.

It was awesome. Everybody had been talking and milling around until the Dogs strummed the first chord. After that, they were mesmerized, listening intently and giving hearty applause after each song. Mike told me later that the outreach was the highlight of the weekend for him, that he knew that's where Jesus would've been.

The ticketed evening show went great, too. I didn't keep track of the set list, but there will be a DVD recording available in the near future. Randy Layton brought his dat recorder and a friend of his had two cameras filming the entire show.

Thanks to all of you who came out and supported the show and a huge thank you to the Lost Dogs.

Linda
10-19-2005 12:44 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

I realized I neglected to thank Theo!

Thanks, Theo, for making the drive all the way down here. You blessed everybody's socks off.

Linda
10-19-2005 13:54 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love reading stuff like this.

Experience the music.
10-23-2005 17:57 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Oct 16th in Eugene, OR

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH