Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Duluth, GA pictures » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Duluth, GA pictures
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Duluth, GA pictures musicstuph 08-23-2005 22:35
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures Audiori J 08-23-2005 23:35
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures musicstuph 08-24-2005 21:03
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures bereal 08-26-2005 23:00
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures musicstuph 08-27-2005 23:00
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures bereal 09-01-2005 01:38
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures BigDork 08-24-2005 10:01
 RE: Duluth, GA pictures Audiori J 08-24-2005 11:40

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
musicstuph musicstuph is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-25-2005

Duluth, GA pictures Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://tinyurl.com/8bbcw
08-23-2005 22:35 musicstuph is offline Send an Email to musicstuph Search for Posts by musicstuph Add musicstuph to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool! Looks like a cool show. I have relatives near atlanta, is that close to where you guys are?
08-23-2005 23:35
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by musicstuph
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Cool! Looks like a cool show. I have relatives near atlanta, is that close to where you guys are?

Yes, we are a suburb NE of Atlanta.

It was a fun show.

My daughter (Emily - in the one pic w/ Mike) says Mike is "dreamy."
08-24-2005 21:03 musicstuph is offline Send an Email to musicstuph Search for Posts by musicstuph Add musicstuph to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by musicstuph
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Yes, we are a suburb NE of Atlanta.

It was a fun show.

Big Grin That's so cute.

My daughter thinks that about Derri, but only cuz her Mommy likes Derri. Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
08-26-2005 23:00 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by musicstuph

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Big Grin That's so cute.

Well, I can't say as I have a crush on Mike.

My daughter has loved him ever since I showed her a DVD bootleg of him to prep her for her first concert (Mike R./Mark H.) She took one look at him and declared that he was "romantic."

(As a side note, when I went to introduce her to Mark, she took one look at the cigarette in his hands & wouldn't come within 10 feet - I didn't mind that one bit.)

As far as I can tell, it is the hair that she loves so much (she comments on it every time she sees him).
08-27-2005 23:00 musicstuph is offline Send an Email to musicstuph Search for Posts by musicstuph Add musicstuph to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Big Grin That's so cute.

Well, I can't say as I have a crush on Mike.

My daughter has loved him ever since I showed her a DVD bootleg of him to prep her for her first concert (Mike R./Mark H.) She took one look at him and declared that he was "romantic."

(As a side note, when I went to introduce her to Mark, she took one look at the cigarette in his hands & wouldn't come within 10 feet - I didn't mind that one bit.)

As far as I can tell, it is the hair that she loves so much (she comments on it every time she sees him).

No crush on Derri, just like him as a musician and a great guy! Wink His voice is as smooth as butter and I like that because it has a calming effect, something I need with 3 children age 7 and under. My daughter just gets all giddy when she sees Derri. We saw them in concert back in June 2004 and she wouldn't go with me to talk to him. Later when I asked her why, she said, "Becuz, I like him," and grinned and covered her mouth trying to act shy. Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
09-01-2005 01:38 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

good pics Cool

the back of dudes head - that guy is always showing up at these things Tongue

08-24-2005 10:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yea he travels around to everyones shows to sit in front of the cameras, he even often stands up in front of my video camera a few times durring a show.
08-24-2005 11:40
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Duluth, GA pictures

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH