Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Shirts 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Dogs Shirts mo_jojo 07-07-2005 18:07
 RE: Dogs Shirts pmac 07-08-2005 06:16
 RE: Dogs Shirts audiori 07-07-2005 21:11
 RE: Dogs Shirts Provision National 07-07-2005 22:09
 RE: Dogs Shirts Audiori J 07-08-2005 00:14
 RE: Dogs Shirts jiminy 07-08-2005 07:45
 RE: Dogs Shirts Audiori J 07-08-2005 08:25
 RE: Dogs Shirts ginkgo 07-08-2005 08:29
 RE: Dogs Shirts jiminy 07-08-2005 13:44
 RE: Dogs Shirts mo_jojo 07-08-2005 18:49
 RE: Dogs Shirts larryl 07-08-2005 19:45
 Graphics Assistance Needed mo_jojo 07-08-2005 20:42
 RE: Dogs Shirts Audiori J 07-09-2005 00:12
 RE: Dogs Shirts bereal 07-09-2005 02:21
 t-shirts Mountain Fan 07-11-2005 14:23
 RE: Dogs Shirts larryl 07-11-2005 14:49
 RE: Dogs Shirts mo_jojo 07-13-2005 19:57
 RE: Dogs Shirts larryl 07-13-2005 21:31
 RE: Dogs Shirts Mudpappy 07-15-2005 15:16
 RE: Dogs Shirts Mudpappy 07-15-2005 15:16
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Cool Dogs Shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in getting aLostDogs t shirt. I tried to order t shirts for the Choir Monkeyboard, using the new CD Logo, but because of the many colors it would require, the cost was way too high. I haven't tried to design a cheaper one yet, but thought that the LOST DOGS would be easy if we used the flyer for this tour as the back design for a DOGS shirt.

It would be a single color print on a colored shirt of your choice. and if we wanted anything on the front side, it adds $4 or5 to the cost per shirt. I would like to get everyone in on this, but we need the band's permission as well as your support to make this happen.

The total cost per unit would be less than $20 per, but I don't know an exact figure today. I will edit the design a bit and email the printer to get an estimate on 50 shirts and get back to you.

07-07-2005 18:07 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Dogs Shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in getting aLostDogs t shirt. I tried to order t shirts for the Choir Monkeyboard, using the new CD Logo, but because of the many colors it would require, the cost was way too high. I haven't tried to design a cheaper one yet, but thought that the LOST DOGS would be easy if we used the flyer for this tour as the back design for a DOGS shirt.

I'd be interested if some were available. My kids would probably want some as well.

There was one guy at the July 5 show wearing one that had "Lost Dogs" on the front, done in the ornate vertical lettering from the Little Red Riding Hood cover, and what looked like the lyrics to Pray Where You Are on the back (only got a glance at that). It was done in a single color and looked good... point being that a good design can look nice even if it's only a single color (i.e., economical Smile )

07-08-2005 06:16 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you get a good price offer, we could possibly order some for the
Dogs website...let us know what prices they estimate. Shirts are a hard
thing to have around the cost is high and you need to sell a lot of them
to make it worth it, but if you get a fairly good deal let us know.

We can give Mike a call and work out those details if the cost is
good and they like the design.

07-07-2005 21:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Costs should be around $5 or $6 a shirt for single color or two color print on a solid color.

Most of our artists go through www.monkeydrive.net.

Draw up some ideas and let's see 'em. The more ideas the merrier.

Monkey Drive prints in dozens. If this is done, I would suggest one dozen each of S, M, L, XL. Actually, and some kids shirt sizes too would be good.

See! That's how it goes. Start small and it keeps growing as you consider the fan base...

Experience the music.
07-07-2005 22:09 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

For us we would probably have to see about a quantity
discount if they have one. We'd have to order way more
than that. We've had Lost Dogs shirts before, and we
can go through a ton.
07-08-2005 00:14
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

I would be interested..

At C-stone, I only saw one shirt- I beleive it was Red and had an elliptical shape with The Lost Dogs (in a modern script) on the back..and well, the guy was in front of me, so thats all I saw! It did not look like anything I could match up with thier logo/or design.
Keep us posted.

07-08-2005 07:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Thats the Gereen Room seranade tour shirt.

There is also a black shirt with Lost Dogs on the front and
the trhee faces from the tour promo (plus Gene) on the back
with a little messages remembering Gene. That was from Gift Horse.
07-08-2005 08:25
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Put me down for 5 shirts!
07-08-2005 08:29 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

put me down 5 times for one shirt!

Audi-J
Thx for that info
I think I recall seeing a Scenic Routes T a number of years ago..in that sepia and white?

and Isnt there something with Breathe Deep Lyrics on the back floatin round?

07-08-2005 13:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

Whaduya think? These on a black or gray shirt?

Front Left (Pocket)

Back (centered)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 07-08-2005 18:49.

07-08-2005 18:49 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

i'd buy it Big Grin

crying in the dark

07-08-2005 19:45 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Graphics Assistance Needed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It could be a lot better, I know, but it's a start. I went to the monkeydrive website and sent the guys there a copy of the graphics above, requesting a quote on the job of 50 shirts. I should have an update by Mon. Stay tuned.

Also, if you are handy with graphics, you could help with your ideas for a shirt.

Audi brothers, how about some of the cool stuff off the site. I like the one LOST DOGS logo where the T is a cross, and the one on the home page that has the dog silhouette. Any chance of getting those for the soul porpoise of designing a shirt?

07-08-2005 20:42 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Brian Heydn designs most of the Logos and stuff, we can talk to him about it. Let us know what they quote, for the store we would have to order quite a few otherwise they would sell out in like 10 minutes.

We would also have to check with the Dogs on the design, they have to approve all.
07-09-2005 00:12
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep us posted.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-09-2005 02:21 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

t-shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like a cool Lost Dogs shirt, but I don't really like the tour poster because the pics are older, so I wouldn't buy one if that was the image that was used.

I can't remember if it is a public link or not, but there's this cool black & white photo by Dinah Kotthoff that I think would look great on a t-shirt. In fact, she probably has a lot of cool photos.

Jeffrey K. should be able to provide more info. It is a copyright photo.

Oh, yeah. I don't like white or black T-shirts either. Natural is best because it doesn't show food or dirt stains. Also, don't like t-shirts with pockets.

I would post more here, but I have to login and logout multiple times to post anything. Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 07-11-2005 14:27.

07-11-2005 14:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

i agree on the pockets. i don't do pocket shirts (though i suspect he put that just to note the location of the image)

i also do not like black shirts....i am OK with white, but would prefer some other neutral color

crying in the dark

07-11-2005 14:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Greyhound

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i agree on the pockets. i don't do pocket shirts (though i suspect he put that just to note the location of the image)

i also do not like black shirts....i am OK with white, but would prefer some other neutral color

You are correct about the pocket, on all counts.

As far as I'm concerned, you can tell me what size and color you want, and that's what you'll get. Cool?

It looks like a shirt with up to 6 colors will run us about $20/per. Is that cool? So should we go for an Island Dreams motif or what?

07-13-2005 19:57 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo

It looks like a shirt with up to 6 colors will run us about $20/per. Is that cool? So should we go for an Island Dreams motif or what?

also yes. so we are doing hawaiian shirts now? Big Grin

crying in the dark

07-13-2005 21:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

I like pocket shirts AND black shirts. In case anyone cares.

07-15-2005 15:16 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Remember: the darker the shirt, the less holy it is.

07-15-2005 15:16 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH