Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic Bullseye 07-07-2005 08:44
 RE: East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic Audiori J 07-07-2005 09:17
 RE: East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic Cynthia 01-31-2006 12:41

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bullseye
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-05-2005

Cool East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a pic from the Lost Dogs Studio concert in East Troy WI on June 26th.
I felt like Charlie finding the Golden Ticket and getting to visit Willie Wonka....it was a fantastic experience.
Anybody else have pics from that show?
-Bullseye-

Bullseye has attached this image (reduced version):
lost dogs East Troy.jpg

07-07-2005 08:44 Bullseye is offline Search for Posts by Bullseye Add Bullseye to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Pic, just wish I was there. Saw em at Cornerstone
and St Louis, outstanding show!
07-07-2005 09:17
Cynthia Cynthia is a female
Beagle

Registration Date: 08-10-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was at that concert. I like to refer to that place as "the hot basement". Smile (Even though the owners really did everything they could to make it cooler there - except opening that unnoticed unopened vent.)

It was a very good concert.
01-31-2006 12:41 Cynthia is offline Send an Email to Cynthia Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » East Troy, WI Studio Concert pic

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH