Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
5th Dog, if you want the CD's let me know which ones by sending me an email. mo_jojo@charter.net You too, Alex.

You can paypal me if you like and I will send via UPS or any shipping service of your choosing. I'm glad to help.

I will be glad to sell you my autographed Island dreams. They signed some of my other Cd's and I don't need so many signed ones. Ok?

Thank you very much. I already ordered "ID" from the Dog's store, but I'll keep you in mind.

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

07-22-2005 08:50 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH