Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.allalom.com/062905sevenandseven.htm

http://www.allalom.com/061005thechoir-mighty.htm

07-04-2005 10:02 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
Marti
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't gotten around to getting the Choir album yet, but I'd say credit where credit is due on Fun with Sound.
07-04-2005 10:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Big Grin CHOIR AND 77's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FUN WITH SOUND is fantastic!

If you don't have it yet...get it! The dogs should have it on their site, if not the Choir has it on theirs for sale.

Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen is the Choir's new one, and it is quite good, too. It is more laid back than Chase the Kangaroo or Circle Slide, but it still rocks at times and is packed with the classic Choir sound that we all know and love. They've also created some new audio vibes I've not heard on any of their other Cd's thus far. Needless to say, Hindalong's lyrics are thought and emotion provoking as always, and the band really did a great job of putting this together. Rescue Me is a tremendous song of love and worship, as you've heard Derri sing it at the end of the show on this tour. Choir fans must get this one.

07-13-2005 20:54 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

RE: CHOIR AND 77's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah...the new Choir CD is absolutely AWESOME
they really outdid themselves this time....maybe another Grammy nomination is due?
07-14-2005 16:43 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FWS
YES!

HTMAF-
YES !

IF you are a fan of Mike - and a fan of the Choir..these are truly must haves- they exemplify all the things that make these musicians what they are.

how can I say more.?

07-14-2005 21:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have ordered me a copy of the new the choir-disc... yet to order mutt and island dreams.. does anybody know how to get me signed versions? Wink

07-15-2005 11:57 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Greyhound

I'd think someone going to an upcoming show would buy an extra copy to get signed for a fan in THE NETHERLANDS!!!!

HELLO....can someone hook up the 5th Dog?

Let me know if no one is able to help. I'll sell you mine.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 07-15-2005 22:05.

07-15-2005 22:04 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Beagle

*sighs* and can someone tell the dutch christian music distributers that they need to get their hands on The Choir's new album. i can't order it. nobody knows anything about it. frustrating...

07-19-2005 02:54 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

quote:
Originally posted by the fifth dog
*sighs* and can someone tell the dutch christian music distributers that they need to get their hands on The Choir's new album. i can't order it. nobody knows anything about it. frustrating...

It's no different in Germany. I ordered FWS from the 77s store and had to wait three months for it, probably because of customs problems. Last week I ordered Island Dreams; I hope it doesn't take that long again.

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

07-19-2005 07:28 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Beagle

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
quote:

It's no different in Germany. I ordered FWS from the 77s store and had to wait three months for it, probably because of customs problems. Last week I ordered Island Dreams; I hope it doesn't take that long again.

Alex

3 months?! whoa...

FWS, is that a 'must have'?

07-19-2005 07:34 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

quote:

Most DEFINITELY!

Actually, it's a can't-live-without, too. Smile
07-19-2005 11:18 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
quote:

Most DEFINITELY!

Actually, it's a can't-live-without, too. Smile

It's by far the best CD of 2004; it's even better than U2s new masterpiece HTDAAB.

Alex

07-19-2005 12:36 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

FWS compared to HTDAAB???

well , heres all I can say bout that-
i love them both..
BUT - HTDAAB went out of my car rotation a few months ago

FWS has not left my car since the first ride on the first day I got it- I cant seem to bring it in the house. (its been 6 months easy.)

AND I'd MUCH rather hear
"I stumbled into you" as an opening line
than

"Uno - Dous Quatro......"

If you're a Mike fan in any degree- it is a DEFINITATIVE must-

if you love beautifully done, tight and loose sounds at the same time..well- what more can I say???

07-19-2005 13:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:

Will the Choir's webstore not ship overseas? The webstore is at: http://www.thechoir.net/store/index.html
I know they have it there. Hope this helps.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-20-2005 00:29 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Will the Choir's webstore not ship overseas? The webstore is at: http://www.thechoir.net/store/index.html
I know they have it there. Hope this helps.

Sadly, they don't do any PayPal business. I don't have a credit card.

Alex

07-20-2005 06:07 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Frown Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-20-2005 15:16 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Beagle

i did buy the lost dogs dvd by just shipping money... enclosed in a hallmark card... that has worked a few times. don't have a creditcard either...

07-21-2005 03:39 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered

Fun With Sound is available on the 77s site.

Alex you had to wait 3 months? Was it one we had to ship twice,
or did you recieve one that just took 3 months to get there?
The US Postal service website estimates these shipments at like
5 days, but usually the average we have seen was like 2 to 3 weeks.
3 Months is crazy.

And we can at times get autographed stuff shipped out, but that
does take time if its requested..since we are in Missouri and Mike
and the guys are in California. Sometimes they are on tour or busy
and we have to wait to get the autograph.
07-21-2005 09:52
Beagle

i'd gladly wait and get it signed though. but i'll fill out the required forms at work tomorrow. Smile

07-21-2005 13:19 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Greyhound

5th Dog, if you want the CD's let me know which ones by sending me an email. mo_jojo@charter.net You too, Alex.

You can paypal me if you like and I will send via UPS or any shipping service of your choosing. I'm glad to help.

I will be glad to sell you my autographed Island dreams. They signed some of my other Cd's and I don't need so many signed ones. Ok?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 07-21-2005 17:01.

07-21-2005 16:58 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » New Choir and 7 & 7 is reviews

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH