Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Please pray for Mike right now! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Please pray for Mike right now!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cheyenne
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night's talk with Mike was just emphasis that prayers are still needed, most definitely. It's ALMOST over (praise God), but he needs to see a doctor as soon as he gets back here, so please, keep him and the doctor(s) in your prayers so that he is effectively and properly diagnosed and treated. Lung infection is hanging on, and other various symptoms are present as well.

Thank you again, so much! God bless.
07-13-2005 19:22 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please let us know how else we can help, if needed. And let him know how much we love him. (Okay,shut up you guys.) He's important to us, and we really care about him very much...I hope he knows that.

We ALL owe him for making him get out on the road to entertain us. What a trooper. But don't let him do this next time. We'll understand.

07-13-2005 19:53 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Chihuahua

He will be home Tuesday night and I'm sure back to being active on the boards after that to reply himself, but I know he is beyond grateful for everyone here and their prayers and concerns and love!
07-15-2005 13:48 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
We ALL owe him for making him get out on the road to entertain us. What a trooper. But don't let him do this next time. We'll understand.

i don't owe him... and i hope doctor love reads this.. he hasn't been to Holland in FOREVER! i was practically a baby when he was last here... tsk... he owes me! Wink

07-15-2005 14:15 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Maybe a trip to Holland to tiptoe through the tulips is just what he needs. Some wine and cheese wouldn't hurt either.

07-15-2005 17:47 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
ThEE ThEE is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-15-2005

Done and more done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Prayers going out all over the place regularly. Thankx for the regular reports!

theeO
07-15-2005 18:16 ThEE is offline Send an Email to ThEE Homepage of ThEE Search for Posts by ThEE Add ThEE to your Buddy List
Chihuahua

RE: Done and more done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The tour is over - thanks all for prayers for Mike and all the guys. Please pray that God brings them each home safely over the next 2 days, and that Mike would continue to regain his health, that doctors would accurately assist him, and that he will completely get over his illness and regain his strength quickly as well.

Again, thanks for all the tours throughout this very, very long tour. Amen!
07-18-2005 01:24 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

will do

07-18-2005 04:07 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

still praying.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-20-2005 00:54 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Please pray for Mike right now!

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH