Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Darn darn darn darn! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Darn darn darn darn!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Darn darn darn darn! Cert 06-29-2005 21:24
 RE: Darn darn darn darn! ginkgo 06-30-2005 20:01
 RE: Darn darn darn darn! Cert 06-30-2005 23:04

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted so bad to see the Dogs tonight in Livonia, MI tonight. I always end up missing them every year. Crying I reserved two tickets, and I was going to call a buddy; but I ended up getting some employment that requires me to do preparation at night. Tomorrow, the guy who determines if I can stay or go at the job will be working with me, so I have to get myself prepared tonight. I wish Trinity House would allow purchasing tickets with credit card, instead of just reserving tickets. If i had bought them with a credit card, like I wanted to, going or not would not be an option on the night of the concert. I know I'll catch them, I missed Stonehill for the longest time, and then I ended up catching a show. I really wanted to be there so bad tonight.

If anyone attended it, let me know what I missed, so that I can feel even worse (to quote Weird Al Yankovic).

06-29-2005 21:24 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

RE: Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

drop me an email at phyllo65@gmail.com and we can set up me sending you a DVD of last nite's show!
i havent encoded it yet,but i will be soon!
06-30-2005 20:01 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cert
Thumb Up! RE: Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sent you the email! Thank you so very very much Gingko. Cool

06-30-2005 23:04 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Darn darn darn darn!

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH