Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » lost baby fox snake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lost baby fox snake
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 lost baby fox snake Cert 06-04-2005 23:06
 RE: lost baby fox snake carl 06-06-2005 07:39
 RE: lost baby fox snake Audiori J 06-08-2005 12:57
 RE: lost baby fox snake dennis 07-10-2005 21:27

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

lost baby fox snake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I was a kid, I stuck my brother's baby fox snake in the tail pipe of my mom's car, and it climbed up it never to be seen or heard from again. Maybe it died in the muffler. That would certainly be Tuffy luck for it. Hope nobody is exhausted by my sense of humor.

06-04-2005 23:06 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Cool RE: lost baby fox snake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that anything like darn floor big bite? Tongue

06-06-2005 07:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres more to that story...

Years later a small immigrant man named Tony bought the car
and drove it across country and ended up in Springfield.
Where after hearing noises emenating from the trunk area,
took the car to the local Midas only to learn....
06-08-2005 12:57
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-10-2005 21:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » lost baby fox snake

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH