Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Prime Cuts: Favorite 3 Songs on Each Dogs CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prime Cuts: Favorite 3 Songs on Each Dogs CD 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kula Bocca
quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i think i said before that if God has a sense of humor then derri will be carl's next-door neighbor in heaven.... with hindalong on the other side... Pleased

i had better shut up or .carman. will be by next-door neighbor.... Shocked

I could probably deal with Derri as a neighbor just fine, so long as he doesn't try out any of his new songs on me.... but hindalong looks like a psycho. I've had too many next-door neighbors like that already. Shocked

Maybe I can live next door Smile )

And maybe MF and I can live across the street! Wink Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-31-2005 02:49 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll take a spot down a few houses. We can hang out in the garage, play some darts, have a cold brew, and just talk about stuff...maybe even music. But what would be playing on the boombox?

08-03-2005 01:17 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Mike B. Mike B. is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-247.jpg

Registration Date: 08-20-2006

3 songs from each album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a late arriver here on this thread.

Scenic Routes
-Built for Glory, Made to Last
-Lord, Protect my child
-Breathe Deep

Little Red Riding Hood
-Pray where you are
-Rocky mountain mines
-Dunce cap

Green Room Serenade
-Reasonable Service
-The Prodigal Bride
-I Don't love you

Gift Horse
-Vegas Story
-The Wall of Heaven
-Rebecca go home

Real Men Cry
-A Certain Love
-Wild Ride
-Golden Dreams

Nazarene CryingTowel
-Moses in the desert
-Crushing Hand
-Cry out loud

Mutt
-The lust, the flesh, the eyes & the pride of life
-Sunshine down
-Beautiful Scandalous night

Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees
-Devil's Elbow
-Title track
-That's where Jesus Is
08-29-2006 17:36 Mike B. is offline Search for Posts by Mike B. Add Mike B. to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-304.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

So, maybe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, maybe a REAL greatest hits package could come out of this post.

Try this track list:

Imagine That
Diamonds To Coal
No Ship Coming In
In The Distance
Sweet Work of Love
A Certain Love
Come Down Here
The Lost Cabin and The Mystery Trees
Bullet Train
Vegas Story
If You Loved Here
All That Remains
Breathe Deep
Pray Where You Are
That's Where Jesus Is
Wild Ride
Smokescreen
Under The Wave

B-Sides extra disc:
No Ship Coming In ("Brow Beat" mix)
Make Believe (from KMG "Greatest Hits")
The Net
The Christmas Song
Come Down Here (rough mix from "Cheapskates 3")
Built For Glory (live at Flevo)
Startin' Monday (live from 2005 tour)
With Me Tonight (from "Making God Smile")
Lord, Protect My Child (from "GRS part tour")
A Certain Love (from "Acoustic Stage 2001")
Pretend I'm Elvs (because it actually is a LD performance, right?)
Imagine That (edit)

No "Mutt" because that's already a greatest hits of sorts. I would really like to see a rareties compliation from the Dogs. Or a live disc with unreleased/not otherwise performed songs like "Startin' Monday".

77's - 9/13/96, 9/17/96, 10/29/99; LOST DOGS - ?/?/1994?, 2/10/96, 5/24/96, 7/5/05, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE - 3/14/02, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE/MARK HARMON - 11/20/04 MIKE ROE/TERRY TAYLOR - 8/19/03; MIKE ROE/MIKE PRITZL - 11/18/05, 11/14/06, 6/29/07

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 08-30-2006 09:40.

08-30-2006 09:31 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Mike B. Mike B. is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-247.jpg

Registration Date: 08-20-2006

Smile New Greatest Hits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd buy it!!
08-30-2006 16:48 Mike B. is offline Search for Posts by Mike B. Add Mike B. to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

RE: So, maybe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
No "Mutt" because that's already a greatest hits of sorts.

Not even "I'm setting you free"?

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

08-31-2006 06:02 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-304.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

RE: So, maybe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, you're right.
"I'm Setting You Free..." should probably be included. Although I know that there is some disdain for that song!

77's - 9/13/96, 9/17/96, 10/29/99; LOST DOGS - ?/?/1994?, 2/10/96, 5/24/96, 7/5/05, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE - 3/14/02, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE/MARK HARMON - 11/20/04 MIKE ROE/TERRY TAYLOR - 8/19/03; MIKE ROE/MIKE PRITZL - 11/18/05, 11/14/06, 6/29/07
08-31-2006 08:12 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Prime Cuts: Favorite 3 Songs on Each Dogs CD

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH