Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Street Team Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Street Team Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Street Team Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you would like to help us out in promoting the upcoming tour in your area, please download this flyer and spread the word.

Also, feel free to visit our tools page for tips on helping promote a live concert.

http://www.provisionnational.com/The_Los...Summer_2005.pdf

http://www.provisionnational.com/tools.html

Thanks for the support!

Experience the music.
05-19-2005 11:07 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Street Team Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as more details become available sure thing!

05-19-2005 16:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the meantime, before details are released, feel free to e-mail the specific promoter for the concert in your area for details. Most of their e-mail addresses are listed in the tour dates section. Thanks!

Experience the music.
05-23-2005 15:10 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can you tell me who to get ahold of for the Mississauga Ontario one? I can't seem to see any updated info for that anywhere, are the dogs on your site anywhere?

05-26-2005 23:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

It seems as though the Mississauga date is going to be a closed show. However, do not despair, because it looks as thought we'll be announcing two additional ON shows in the next couple of weeks.

Experience the music.
06-01-2005 07:51 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

"closed" is such an open ended word...

Ontario is a big place. Two shows near Toronto would work for me!

06-01-2005 23:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
jules jules is a female
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-139.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2005

That is too bad because I was hoping to go to the Mississauga show as well...guess I will have to change my plans..
06-06-2005 22:48 jules is offline Send an Email to jules Search for Posts by jules Add jules to your Buddy List
saral3 saral3 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-24-2005

RE: Street Team Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone would like to help promote the Mechanicsburg show, e-mail me and I will send you a completed half sheet flyer file or poster size file.
06-08-2005 18:22 saral3 is offline Send an Email to saral3 Homepage of saral3 Search for Posts by saral3 Add saral3 to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

Toronto show added.

Experience the music.
06-13-2005 08:37 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

any details on time/cost etc, so we can start spreading the news(Toronto show, specifically)?

06-13-2005 19:07 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

Most of the details have now been posted. So, feel free to download these flyers and spread the word. Thanks for the support!

Experience the music.
06-23-2005 22:50 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Street Team Help

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH