Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's right, the Dogs are coming back to Derwood Maryland in July.

The concert should be on July 13th - that's a Wednesday - at Rock Creek Churh.

More info and detail to follow.

We'll be ROCKIN AT ROCK CREEK. Big Grin

04-29-2005 12:22 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
That's right, the Dogs are coming back to Derwood Maryland in July.

The concert should be on July 13th - that's a Wednesday - at Rock Creek Churh.

More info and detail to follow.

We'll be ROCKIN AT ROCK CREEK. Big Grin

Considering that may be the closest to eastern PA they may be, sounds like I (and maybe wife and kids...) will have a road trip coming up!

...saw 'em in NYC a couple years ago, would love to see them again...

04-29-2005 14:42 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yay that soudns liek fun! Smile
04-29-2005 15:26 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Ben
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
RE: Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PMAC AND TOR,

Last year we had several people from PA come down to the show. Had a great time and darn near sold out! This year we are hoping to sell out and maybe move to a bigger venue next year.

See you in July!

04-29-2005 15:32 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Coming to Maryland!!!!

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH