Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing Along » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing Along
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

All Day Sing Along Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have a copy of the Mike Roe/Terry Taylor BBQ ep. I'm willing to pay you for it....please help a brotha out!

04-16-2005 17:31 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought I did but I must have already given it to someone else...

sorry bout that.

04-16-2005 17:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually I think Doctor Love had some, let me see if he still does.
04-16-2005 22:42
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

If there is some, I still need a copy of that too.

~Mike Roe
04-17-2005 07:30 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
If there is some, I still need a copy of that too.

i second that emotion Cool

crying in the dark

04-17-2005 14:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

This will probably be reprinted soon.. maybe before the Dogs tour this summer - not sure. It's pretty easy to keep in print (minus the handmade covers).

04-17-2005 16:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by inconsolablelonging
let's reprint this baby Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be awesome, yeah bring them on tour, I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes. I heard "I wish you all the very best" live at the Derwood, Md show last year and was floored I cried when I found out the cd was all gone Frown

04-17-2005 17:44 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Yeah, the songs are great - it needs to be in print in a more solid & permanent way in my opinion.. It wouldn't make sense to spend a fortune the reprinting, since we've already sold a bunch... but I'd love to figure something out that went beyond the "handmade" thing.

04-18-2005 13:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I like the "handmade" thing, audiori! Red Face Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
04-20-2005 00:19 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Yeah, it looks ok and all.. it's just not the easiest way to make a CD.

04-20-2005 01:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

DAmb sweatshop!

04-20-2005 21:41 PuP is online Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing Along

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH