Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What are your favorite C-Man songs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are your favorite C-Man songs? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What was that Bowling Pin tune?:

"Carman is Jehovah to me
If I give him $30,000, he'll place my church for free..."

Tongue

04-18-2005 07:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Thumb Up! RE: Bleeding Heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair!

i missed that the first time! Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
05-17-2006 14:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of the free concerts have a "mandatory love offering". They
say it is free but they want the suggested dontation when you
walk through the gate. They just say "that will be 5 dollars".

I had a couple of Carman tapes when I was young. That was before I discovered Michael Knott and then everything changed.

I think Eddie P still uses the Carman workout tapes.

m

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mike: 06-20-2006 09:13.

06-20-2006 09:13 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that was a good workout tape!

06-20-2006 11:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2006

Eddie still incorporates some of the moves in concert. It is quite a sight.

Big Grin

m
06-20-2006 11:42 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

Thumb Up! RE: Bleeding Heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair!

i missed that the first time! Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased

Tongue

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
06-20-2006 12:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailteat Nailteat is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-282.gif

Registration Date: 06-02-2006

Roll Eyes

06-20-2006 13:16 Nailteat is offline Send an Email to Nailteat Search for Posts by Nailteat Add Nailteat to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailbob
Roll Eyes

you know that is the funniest thing you've ever read in your life....
admit it! Mad

Tongue

06-20-2006 14:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailteat Nailteat is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-282.gif

Registration Date: 06-02-2006

LOL

06-20-2006 16:46 Nailteat is offline Send an Email to Nailteat Search for Posts by Nailteat Add Nailteat to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What are your favorite C-Man songs?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH