Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » island dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page island dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

island dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

been listening to this today, as i worked from home this afternoon......makes me wanna move....it's cold here in nashvegas this week, and i wanna move somewhere with sand, palm trees, and salt in the air.

maybe not what we all expected, or even wanted, from the lost dogs, but dang what a cool CD.

crying in the dark

03-24-2006 16:47 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Larry, You are right about the CD.

I was talking to Derri after the Choir show the other night and we got on the LD subject. Island Dreams came up and he kind of had this, "Oh no...not the Island Dreams CD!" look on his face. I reassured him that it's a way cool CD, as it truly is, but I think it was kind of a skip of the needle on the Lost Dogs LP. I got the feeling that he had higher hopes for the fans reception of it, and I felt strong guilt for some of my Wiki Tiki jabs I've made in my sick sense of humor. I really do love the CD, though.

The good news is that the boys will be recording a new album very soon. I only know that it will be recorded in a short period of time and that it will only be available on the summer tour. So for those fans on other shores, you might want to arrange to have a buddy over here get a copy for you. I have good feelings about this one. Derri and Steve both sounded excited about the project and now so am I. I'm praying that everyone remains in good health and that the results of the recording sessions really bless the 4 dudes.

Dogs, if you're listening...we can't wait to hear and see what's in store this summer!

03-27-2006 03:49 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone want to volunteer as my buddy?

figured i'd start begging early, to have more chance of getting that new Dogs-album.. altho i can hardly believe they'd only sell at the tour. that's hardly fair to people from overseas.

we live in a wicked world Shocked

03-29-2006 04:17 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Probably no need to worry, fifth dog....I've been informed that the CD will NOT just be sold on the tour.
03-29-2006 14:52 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

I don't think there would ever be a reason to do that. It's sometimes good for the guys to sell something new on tour *first*, to make a tour a little more worthwhile - but in the end, the money all goes to the same place either way.

03-29-2006 15:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

It didn't make sense to me either, but that's what I thought was said. Perhaps he meant they wanted to have one done in time to have it available for sale while on tour?

It is a wicked world, but the dogs are not of this world. Keep the faith.

03-29-2006 23:33 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

amen... and amen!

Wink

03-30-2006 04:58 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » island dreams

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH