Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Jimmy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jimmy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Jimmy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've always wondered if the friendly old fellow pictured on the back of the Red Riding Hood CD is Jimmy.
Does anyone have any information?
11-10-2005 17:43 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Jimmy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dunno, but that is one of my favorite "Gene" songs...

I play that one often, when playing my guitar(s).

11-10-2005 20:57 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I remember it correctly: Mike once posted he didn't know who the pictured man is. I just can't remember where and when.

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

11-12-2005 04:57 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Jimmy

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH