Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friday October 14th - Everett, WA
Calvary Chapel
9428 4th St SE
http://www.cclakestevens.org
Tickets: $10 advance / $14 door
Showtime: 7PM
Contact Info: concerts@cclakestevens.org, 425-335-4819

Saturday October 15th - Bremerton, WA
Roxy Theater
W/ Randy Stonehill
270 4th St.
http://www.www.roxy.cc
Tickets:$ 10 advance general / $12 door / $15 reserved seating
Showtime: 7pm
More info: ccbroxy@hotmail.com

Sunday October 16th - Eugene, OR
w/ special guest THEO
WOW Hall, 8th and Lincoln
Show starts at 7:30 p.m., doors 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are $18 adv/$20 DOS
Seated show, all ages

Mores dates TBA.

Also, look for The Choir on tour in the Spring...

- PNB

Experience the music.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Provision National: 09-15-2005 10:23.

09-09-2005 09:40 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb you northeasterners-
you guys have all the fun!

09-09-2005 12:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Details added.

- PNB

Experience the music.
09-15-2005 10:24 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Shocked RE: The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

Roxy Theater
W/ Randy Stonehill Shocked
270 4th St.
[URL]http://www.www.roxy.cc[/URL]

now sunday in eugene is not do-able, but that might be! especially if randy is going to be there too... hmmmm...... Smile )

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
09-15-2005 13:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

RE: The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Roxy Theater
270 4th St.

now sunday in eugene is not do-able, but that might be! especially if randy is going to be there too... hmmmm...... Smile )

i am almost tempted by that one too Cool

09-15-2005 14:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

Lamp RE: The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

Roxy Theater
270 4th St.

i am in the same state at least..... i should just go! Pleased

do-able! Pleased

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 09-15-2005 16:30.

09-15-2005 16:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
jiminy
Dachshund

too many states away...
sigh

and see how that THEO muscled his way in????
shaw!

I feel like Rocky ..I needs a manager.....

09-19-2005 12:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just ordered reserved seating.... Pleased

09-20-2005 19:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Joey T.
Collie

Question RE: The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

Roxy Theater
270 4th St.

anybody else going to this? i haven't seen randy in 20 years.... the promoter told me that randy was opening when i called him... i was like, uh, shouldn't that be the other way around? Confused

anybody? Confused

Frown

i'll still have fun without you fools! Tongue

Pleased

Wink

09-26-2005 11:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
anybody else going to this? i haven't seen randy in 20 years.... the promoter told me that randy was opening when i called him... i was like, uh, shouldn't that be the other way around? Confused
Wink

well, if it is just Randy & his guitar he should open, no question...

if it is Randy & his band, well, he should still open...

actually, there is no scenario where Randy should not open...

back in the 80's there was the Amos & Randy Tour

Randy opened. ( the Commander Cote told me so...)

DA, 77s, Choir, - randy open....

TST - randy open.... MR - randy open.... Steve & Derri - randy open....

maybe if is was just a solo set by just steve or just derri...

09-29-2005 11:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
anybody? Confused

oh, you were just trying to get someone to post Tongue
I thought you had really lost it this time...

09-29-2005 11:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Wink

well, if it is just Randy & his guitar he should open, no question...

if it is Randy & his band, well, he should still open...

actually, there is no scenario where Randy should not open...

back in the 80's there was the Amos & Randy Tour

Randy opened. ( the Commander Cote told me so...)

DA, 77s, Choir, - randy open....

TST - randy open.... MR - randy open.... Steve & Derri - randy open....

maybe if is was just a solo set by just steve or just derri...

i just meant that i'm sure randy has sold lots and lots more records....
that's all... Wink
i'm much, much more of a tst and roe fan.... but i like randy too... Cool

09-29-2005 12:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

quote:
i just meant that i'm sure randy has sold lots and lots more records....
that's all... Wink

really ? I did not know that. where I am from, a small town in Minnesota
I had never heard of Stonehill, But my Bro' got a DA record in like 1981
so I was into DA 77's etc. but Never knew of Stonehill...
I later knew who randy was & heard his shut de door song, even seen a concert around 86...
even then I saw his albums in stores etc. but never once tried him out...

the first time I really tried anything of his was about 2000, some BigDork had some of his stuff on napster...
I was Like wow how did I miss this Guy...
now I have about 6-7 real stonehill cds incl. Edge Of The World
& stonehill's Hat. DAmb napster Mad

you may be right, I saw Randy about 1 1/2 yrs ago & there were like
300 people there... (it was free) & maybe 70-90 or so at the last dogs show...

09-29-2005 14:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

well, i don't have any figures to back it up, maybe one of the audiori do.... but i just figured they play him on the "Christ-ian" radio stations and he did that song with amy hot-pants a few years back....Tongue
so i just kind of figured he had sold a lot more records and a lot more people have heard of him... but i could be wrong... wouldn't be the first time...... Wink

09-29-2005 14:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Have the Lost Dogs ever played in San Diego?

10-07-2005 00:39 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy
Have the Lost Dogs ever played in San Diego?

yes, last year

and I was there

BigDork has attached this image (reduced version):
Record.jpg

10-07-2005 09:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Newly added show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't want this one to go unseen since it came in after the main part of the Dogs tour was over..

Saturday December 3rd - San Diego, CA
w/ Special Guests Dead Rock West
at Acoustic Expressions
2852 University Avenue
Show starts at 8pm
Admission is $15
Information: (619) 280.9035
For $30 VIP "Dinner with the Dogs" tickets, email tom@eveselis.com.

11-19-2005 06:22 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

RE: Newly added show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Don't want this one to go unseen since it came in after the main part of the Dogs tour was over..

Saturday December 3rd - San Diego, CA
w/ Special Guests Dead Rock West
at Acoustic Expressions
2852 University Avenue
Show starts at 8pm
Admission is $15
Information: (619) 280.9035
For $30 VIP "Dinner with the Dogs" tickets, email tom@eveselis.com.

Woohoo!
11-21-2005 12:06 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - Northwestern Concert Dates

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH