Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What Non-K9 Bands Do You Listen to? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Non-K9 Bands Do You Listen to?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today, I am on a HUGE Mark Knopfler kick.

Playing all my Mark Knopfler solo cd's, all of my Dire Straits discs, and Bob Dylan's Infidels and Slow Train Coming cd's, for fun. (knopfler played guitar on both)

08-08-2005 13:27 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know where to start.

The Residents
Dead Artist Syndrome
Daniel Amos
The Swirling Eddies

I have over a thousand CD's in my collection Tongue

08-08-2005 20:17 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

I only have like three cds

08-08-2005 23:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What Non-K9 Bands Do You Listen to?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH