Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Island Dreams 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.004 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wrong atmospheric Sakamato, then. Big Grin

08-05-2005 09:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Velour100 Velour100 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-30-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I've received the new cd!! And it sounds great to me! I really like the relaxing sounds. It's so different then the other albums, but it's still sounds like The Dogs. I've got it today as a birthday gift. At first I thought that it wasn't here yet, but today, when I was celebrating my birthday, I got a package with the cd in it.

So my wife intercepted it from the mail..haha. Big Grin I thought that there was something wrong with the mailorder. I almost had the idea of sending an e-mail to the webstore to ask about my delivery.. But I have it now!!

Anyway, I'm really going to enjoy it!

08-07-2005 11:24 Velour100 is offline Send an Email to Velour100 Homepage of Velour100 Search for Posts by Velour100 Add Velour100 to your Buddy List
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is great Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Happy Birthday!

08-07-2005 12:17 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
Velour100 Velour100 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-30-2005

Thanks Kula Bocca.

08-07-2005 15:03 Velour100 is offline Send an Email to Velour100 Homepage of Velour100 Search for Posts by Velour100 Add Velour100 to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Just got the new cd. Listened only once... interesting, different...more later

Jace

09-12-2005 14:34 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

it put me to sleep. They should have done Jeff.

09-26-2005 11:34 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Another review Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ChristRock chimes in with a review:

http://jbpub.blogs.com/christrock/2005/1...lost_.html#more
10-14-2005 10:27 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

this cd makes me sleepy

10-17-2005 12:54 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

much to my surprise they sold island dreams at a christian musicstore nearby. bought it immediately, along with an old silly cd-single Pray where you are, and a lot of studio nonsense on it.

i really love Island Dreams, as do my friends who usually don't get why i enjoy the dogs so much. now i actually have them singing along to wiki tiki all evening... to the point that it annoys ' em.. haha..

now i need mutt and i am complete once again... lost dogs-wise anyway.

10-30-2005 06:49 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Cynthia Cynthia is a female
Beagle

Registration Date: 08-10-2005

I heard this the other day for the first time, and I liked it. It was actually very purty.
01-08-2006 16:28 Cynthia is offline Send an Email to Cynthia Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Fws Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i tried to start a new thread but couldn't... so as offtopic as it is, this seems the right place to say this:

FUN WITH SOUND IS AWESOME! i finally found it in a cd-store nearby... it takes a while for dutchies to get good music, but it was worth my wait!

01-20-2006 05:23 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

RE: Fws Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by the fifth dog
i tried to start a new thread but couldn't... so as offtopic as it is, this seems the right place to say this:

FUN WITH SOUND IS AWESOME! i finally found it in a cd-store nearby... it takes a while for dutchies to get good music, but it was worth my wait!

Yes, it is an incredible cd.

01-20-2006 09:20 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH