Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Shirts 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

this one is GooD Cool the other oNe...
so, this makes if offical then, Hindalong Smile )

07-26-2005 16:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no graphics, only text?

a dragon for crying out loud?

Roll Eyes
07-26-2005 16:40 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
no graphics, only text?

a dragon for crying out loud?

Roll Eyes

come on, man. we know that when everyone thinks of "lost dogs" the first image that pops into their minds is a dragon.

Big Grin

Experience the music.
07-26-2005 17:30 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

If you rearrange the letters, you get DOG RAN. Does that count?

I like the text one! I don't know if the band would resort to fisticuffs over top billing, though.

I think if there is an image of a dog, the likeness should be similar to that of the one on the home page. That's my opinion.

Speaking of opinions, if you feel strongly about the shirts, submit a design. I've been using my free time to come up with some DVD's for you guys, but will devote it to designs soon.

I think we can accomodate some of the anti-black-shirt league members out there. I don't know about the no image on the back folks. I guess if we do 2 designs, we can have one that is front only and one that is the right way. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 07-26-2005 19:09.

07-26-2005 19:04 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

07-26-2005 20:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-06-2005

How about a black shirt that fades after several washes, for those who hate black/do laundry? Also, you can provide an iron on logo for the back for those who want that. The front design should be a 3D holograph sort of like the Microsoft authentication logo. It can have several pictures of the dogs embedded so that a person walking from left to right can see the band change from the early days to today. Also, it should allow for inserts for later versions of the band. Also, it should have text on the sides. Also, the lyrics should be printed down the sleeves.

Above all, it should be cheap.
07-27-2005 03:17 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Fedykrulez
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

i just want a shirt with mike's face on it while he's in the middle of a guitarsolo.

that'll give me plenty of 'lebensraum'... (i think it translates 'space')

07-27-2005 04:15 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

Would this work? Lebensraum!

07-27-2005 17:03 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

but that's not mike Tongue

07-27-2005 18:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

I think that you should use my signature picture!

Big Grin

07-27-2005 18:34 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by the fifth dog
i just want a shirt with mike's face on it while he's in the middle of a guitarsolo.

that'll give me plenty of 'lebensraum'... (i think it translates 'space')

07-27-2005 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

BD jr ROCKS!
(*and thats mike!)

OF the two - I thought the text alone one was the better of them.

But is there an actual 4th dog here?
I guess two recordings gits you in...

(What if Ms Riki Tiki shows up on the next outing??)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 07-27-2005 18:51.

07-27-2005 18:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

hindalong is the official 4th dog. amen.

Experience the music.
07-28-2005 08:41 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

quote:
you all are killing me with your hatred of black shirts.

for the love of it all don't print anything on the back of the shirts.

well - that's why it's called opinions and personal taste. we've all got different kinds. no one is right or wrong. just different.

black shirts are HOT, and i do not like them. you hang out with the violet burning too much Big Grin

i prefer a design on the back to a large printed design on the front. i avoid shirts with a big picture on the front.

yes.....someone is right, and someone is wrong.......i think we know who is who Cool

crying in the dark

07-28-2005 08:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

quote:

for the record....i might buy this one even in black.....i like it a lot

crying in the dark

07-28-2005 08:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

i don't want a fourth dog...

i've got this thing with three legged dogs....

07-28-2005 08:52 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

that image of mike as a cartoon above is great!

here are some more ideas from me. seeing as everyone liked the others so much... Big Grin

Experience the music.
07-28-2005 09:46 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:

My first thought on seeing this one was the 1960s and the Black Panthers...

Tongue

07-28-2005 11:07 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

some more...

Experience the music.
07-28-2005 11:32 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

quote:

dude....that is just wrong!!! Big Grin

crying in the dark

07-28-2005 11:59 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH