Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Shirts 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember: the darker the shirt, the less holy it is.

07-15-2005 15:16 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Would you wear a baby bib with "Real Men Cry" printed on it,
and a little Bonnet?

I want one in pink.............

.............for Baby M. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-16-2005 20:48 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

hmmmm

I didn't read this entire thread but I was working on several shirts before I had to pack up and move.

Hopefully next month I will get them out of storage and get back to work on them. Smile

07-20-2005 19:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

Does anyone have a design to submit for our viewing? I started an island-themed one, and am still working on the palm branches and tiki god things. I plan to go in a few different directions with my designs to see which one is most popular.

07-21-2005 17:43 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
hmmmm

I didn't read this entire thread but I was working on several shirts before I had to pack up and move.

Hopefully next month I will get them out of storage and get back to work on them. Smile

I have one of BDs FANTASTIC God Went Bowling Shirts
if he has ideas in this league- I am ready to slap down the hard earned cash.
He did a great job- its one of my faves..
andI wear it all the time- its holding up great.

Not to take way from anyone elses plans..but the more great input the better.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 07-21-2005 20:30.

07-21-2005 20:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

Let's see it.

07-22-2005 22:20 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy
Remember: the darker the shirt, the less holy it is.

Big Grin Cool Big Grin

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

07-23-2005 02:40 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
Let's see it.

It a drawing by Fred Sanders that I put on a t-shirt

07-24-2005 20:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

07-24-2005 20:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Mine fits me like a glove!Cool Or was it a dress??? Confused
Yeah that's it! Mine fits me like a dress! Shocked

07-24-2005 21:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

"Creation of the sun and the moon" by Michelangelo; I saw it in January in the Sistine chapel in Rome.

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

07-25-2005 01:41 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
purdue777
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-11-2005

For the record, I would NOT purchase a black t-shirt--ever. However, I would buy just about any other "neutral" color, even red. Also for the record, I PREFER band t-shirts that have something on the back--it makes me feel like I'm getting more for my money. When you artistic people come up with a final design, put me down for three (as long as they're not black). Question for Jason & Eric: If you sell so many Lost Dogs t-shirts when you have them, how come you don't have them for sale now? Are they not profitable enough? I was hoping they had brought t-shirts when we had them for our concert.

07-25-2005 14:58 purdue777 is offline Send an Email to purdue777 Search for Posts by purdue777 Add purdue777 to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

you all are killing me with your hatred of black shirts.

for the love of it all don't print anything on the back of the shirts.

well - that's why it's called opinions and personal taste. we've all got different kinds. no one is right or wrong. just different.

Experience the music.
07-26-2005 10:12 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

That's YOUR opinion. Red Face

Tongue

07-26-2005 10:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

quote:
Originally posted by carl
That's YOUR opinion. Red Face

Tongue

I disagree

07-26-2005 11:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

well - that's why it's called opinions and personal taste. we've all got different kinds. no one is right or wrong. just different.

I'm glad you're not doing the shirts since, well, ... maybe they wouldn't sell! Tongue Big Grin

No black and printing on the back! Big Grin
07-26-2005 11:22 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
hmmmm

I am anxiously awaiting the reopening of BDs store with shirts (wasn't there gonna be a "drunk" SE design?). Maybe we'll be settled by then too. Smile
07-26-2005 11:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Provision National

I'm glad you're not doing the shirts since, well, ... maybe they wouldn't sell! Tongue Big Grin

No black and printing on the back! Big Grin

No colors and no printing on the front either! And no t-shirts either! How's THAT for egalitarian?

Tongue

07-26-2005 11:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

quote:
Originally posted by purdue777
Question for Jason & Eric: If you sell so many Lost Dogs t-shirts when you have them, how come you don't have them for sale now? Are they not profitable enough? I was hoping they had brought t-shirts when we had them for our concert.

The profit is usually pretty small on tshirts because we can't order (or sell) a large enough number to bring the cost of each shirt down enough to make the profit margin very big. Shipping is more expensive as well. Then, it usually takes a while to sell them or at least, it can. Shirts - more than anything else - are sort of a gamble. They might sell out instantly, or you may still be selling them four years later.

The Lost Dogs shirts we had a couple of years ago (The black/white logo shirts with Gene on the back) sold out pretty fast, however. I think if we had a similar design (not necessarily the same colors/fonts/pcs/etc) it would probably sell pretty fast too.

For tours, they also take up a lot of room in the van... which I'd guess would generally make them an unattractive tour item for the guys. I'm sure they'd take some with them if they were sitting here, but it's usually not a priority.

07-26-2005 13:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

here are a couple of my ideas. i'm into simple designs.

Experience the music.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Provision National: 07-26-2005 16:03.

07-26-2005 16:02 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH