Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » 77s videos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s videos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

77s videos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was wondering, is it my computer or are the videos on the 77s website broken links? i can't seem to watch them while i REALLy want to.

anybody figured it out?

07-22-2005 10:25 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you click on it, does it open a window with the
little quicktime logo with a rip across the bottom corner?

If so, you need to install quicktime player.

If no window opens up a all, it may be being blocked by a
pop-up blocker if you have one turned on.
07-22-2005 10:42
Beagle

Thread Starter Thread Started by the fifth dog
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm.. yeah i do have the film with the rip. but i did install the last quicktime player cuz i figured it was the problem. still no luck Frown

07-22-2005 11:19 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered

Did you have the icon thing with the rip after installing?

After installing, may have to reset the PC.

As long as you see that Icon with the rip, it thinks your
PC doesn't have the player installed.

The reason you may have to reset your PC after instillation,
is when wndows starts up it sets up certain things that tell
it where certain files are and stuff like that.

When you instal a new program, it writes stuff in that
windows startup to help the new program run. But they
won't take effect until you startup your PC again.
07-22-2005 11:28
Beagle

thanks. i'll get back to ya. i'm gonna go puzzle on this one.

07-22-2005 11:30 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Beagle

quote:
Originally posted by the fifth dog
thanks. i'll get back to ya. i'm gonna go puzzle on this one.

well.. i puzzled, updated again... restarted comp.. still nothing.

Crying

07-22-2005 13:09 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered

It do the same thing here?;

http://www.apple.com/trailers/
07-22-2005 13:19
Beagle

nope.. those play perfectly. the 77s ones still don't

07-22-2005 13:58 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered

We will check them, they are actually not hosted on our account. We will ask Mike or Mark to check on it.
07-23-2005 02:09
boxdude boxdude is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2005

77's video problem too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am having the same problem. The vidoes will not play either.
So, I'm with ya Brother. Frown
07-26-2005 19:45 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
Targuman
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-159.jpg

Registration Date: 07-27-2005

RE: 77's video problem too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, if your are running Mac OSX Tiger then there is a known problem and a potential fix http://www.tuaw.com/2005/06/21/fix-quicktime-issue-in-tiger/

FWIW, this hasn't fixed it for me. And now that I go to the 77s site, it seems to be something else. It is not working for me either...

07-27-2005 13:16 Targuman is offline Send an Email to Targuman Search for Posts by Targuman Add Targuman to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Targuman: targumman YIM Account Name of Targuman: targuman2002
Beagle

problem fixed.. i can see clearly now Wink

08-15-2005 01:54 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered

Yeah there was an issue that was resolved between the server hosting it and the name pointing to it. Fom what we understand its an issue that might show up once a year or something.
08-15-2005 10:12
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » 77s videos

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH