Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Mechanicsburg PA concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mechanicsburg PA concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suzi77 suzi77 is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-12-2005

Thumb Up! Mechanicsburg PA concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great concert....helped ease my pain!
Thank you Dogs.....We love ya! Wink

07-13-2005 01:53 suzi77 is offline Send an Email to suzi77 Search for Posts by suzi77 Add suzi77 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of suzi77: amy2day2
saral3 saral3 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-24-2005

Big Grin RE: Mechanicsburg PA concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks to everyone for coming to the show, we had about 200 give or take. Sorry about the delay, everyone was real cool about it. The band was very pleased with the turnout, it gave them lots of energy. We will have them in the area again next tour. Thanks again for all the support!!!
P.S. Gotta love the name they came up with for Steve. Smile )
07-14-2005 16:11 saral3 is offline Send an Email to saral3 Homepage of saral3 Search for Posts by saral3 Add saral3 to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which was?

07-15-2005 11:55 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
saral3 saral3 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve WhoreOfBabylon Big Grin
07-15-2005 21:35 saral3 is offline Send an Email to saral3 Homepage of saral3 Search for Posts by saral3 Add saral3 to your Buddy List
leefoo
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Hot Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i enjoyed the dogs...hindalong's facial expressions were worth the price of admission.
sad to hear they were 'energized' by our 200...i would hope they'd draw larger crowds, but since "Green Room" they've become essentially a Christian Uncle Tupelo.
I liked them better when they rocked and the last CD I bought was "Gift Horse". Their 1st 3 CDs were GREAT!
However, I'll still go to their concerts. I LOVE Terry Taylor and all his incarnations.
Altho they didn't sing any of their 'hits' (Imagine That, et al), I still enjoyed seeing them.
Now, if only WSEF would correct their acoustic problems. Many folks in the front coupla rows were going "what did he say?" even when the pastors were talking.

CLA Dog

07-19-2005 16:28 leefoo is offline Send an Email to leefoo Search for Posts by leefoo Add leefoo to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Hot Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by leefoo

I liked them better when they rocked and the last CD I bought was "Gift Horse". Their 1st 3 CDs were GREAT!

CLA Dog

The first 3 CDs are great... but you're really missing out if you stopped at Gift Horse! Cool

07-19-2005 18:36 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Did any one record the show on video? I'd like to arrange to receive a copy of the DVD, as I'm sure others here would. I will send you a copy of the Wenztville, MO show.

Thanks. Big Grin

07-30-2005 17:30 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Mechanicsburg PA concert

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH