Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Mechanicsburg,PA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs, Mechanicsburg,PA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
saral3 saral3 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-24-2005

Lost Dogs, Mechanicsburg,PA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just wanted to verify some things about the July 12th show at West Shore E-Free. Doors open at 5:30. The opening band Starts at 6 PM and the Dogs around 7-ish. The opening band is called The Icon band, they are a Bluegrass sounding band. Tickets are $12 at the door.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saral3: 07-11-2005 15:17.

07-11-2005 15:13 saral3 is offline Send an Email to saral3 Homepage of saral3 Search for Posts by saral3 Add saral3 to your Buddy List
Todaro Todaro is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I shall be there.
07-12-2005 11:43 Todaro is offline Send an Email to Todaro Homepage of Todaro Search for Posts by Todaro Add Todaro to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I shall not

my dern transporter machine is on the fritz..I played with it last night and ended up in Walla Walla...
and didnt get home till after 10:00 CST.~

07-12-2005 12:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs, Mechanicsburg,PA

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH