Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cat Scratch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Cat Scratch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tonight at 8 pm EST is a new show on Nickelodean called Cat Scratch...
Terry Taylor did all the music!
he announced it at the Livonia MI june 29th show
My kids are all planning to stay up and watch it with me
07-09-2005 09:17 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't have TV Crying

07-10-2005 21:24 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kula Bocca
I don't have TV Crying

That's not always a bad thing Wink

07-11-2005 06:01 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

well I do have TV and taped (and watched parts live) the show.
It was two episodes-1 hour....

It was ..well - it was a cartoon! Maybe it was cuz I was payng closer attention..but I liked the theme-both episodes (IMHO) dealt with something that kids could learn from (excess in one, and honesty in the other)- and some of the little play on words made me LOL, aong with some visual silliness.The artwork is similarto todays cartoons- liked that.
I dont spend as lot of time on Nick - we watched the tape again later and I got my 5 year old to identify' I want Catscratch!" before bedtime. Perhaps a ritual is in order here.

i did take particular notice to the music and listened to the theme song twice-I am still not certain if thats Terry singing..I would say it is- but with a hint of reservation.
I Do like the song .
Next week- Friday night....and I will tune in.

What was the coolest is seeing at the beginning "Created by Doug Tenapel"
and the sidebar credits (whcih whip by-)said
Music by:
terry Scott Taylor
I paused that to show wifey...and gave out a littlel Hoot.

07-11-2005 08:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH