Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Darn darn darn darn! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Darn darn darn darn!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted so bad to see the Dogs tonight in Livonia, MI tonight. I always end up missing them every year. Crying I reserved two tickets, and I was going to call a buddy; but I ended up getting some employment that requires me to do preparation at night. Tomorrow, the guy who determines if I can stay or go at the job will be working with me, so I have to get myself prepared tonight. I wish Trinity House would allow purchasing tickets with credit card, instead of just reserving tickets. If i had bought them with a credit card, like I wanted to, going or not would not be an option on the night of the concert. I know I'll catch them, I missed Stonehill for the longest time, and then I ended up catching a show. I really wanted to be there so bad tonight.

If anyone attended it, let me know what I missed, so that I can feel even worse (to quote Weird Al Yankovic).

06-29-2005 21:24 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

RE: Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

drop me an email at phyllo65@gmail.com and we can set up me sending you a DVD of last nite's show!
i havent encoded it yet,but i will be soon!
06-30-2005 20:01 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cert
Thumb Up! RE: Darn darn darn darn! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sent you the email! Thank you so very very much Gingko. Cool

06-30-2005 23:04 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Darn darn darn darn!

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH