Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Livonia MI show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Livonia MI show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Wink Livonia MI show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FANTASTIC show!
my 2 kids {ages 8 and 11} absolutely loved the music and meeting the dogs afterwards
I hope the Guys enjoy the DVDs we gave them as gifts...we'll be sending ya DVDs of THIS show as well as soon as i get it converted!
from the Opening song "If you want to" to the blistering version of "Bullet Train" to the inspiring ending "Joel",a fantastic show from beginning to end
except..i cant get my daughter to stop calling her brother "Derri Deuteronomy"
i'll be posting the pics i took on my Yahoo site soon...watch for a post!
06-30-2005 19:42 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

RE: Livonia MI show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just have to rub it in, eh? Mad

Wink

06-30-2005 22:56 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Livonia MI show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ginkgo
i cant get my daughter to stop calling her brother "Derri Deuteronomy"

That's hilarious! Wink How cute..
07-01-2005 00:03 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
quote:
Originally posted by ginkgo
i cant get my daughter to stop calling her brother "Derri Deuteronomy"

That's hilarious! Wink How cute..

Big Grin

My kids will get a kick out of this too when they come to Asheville, NC July 17! Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 07-01-2005 16:09.

07-01-2005 16:09 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Thread Starter Thread Started by ginkgo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone interested in a song list?
07-03-2005 17:12 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Thread Starter Thread Started by ginkgo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...here ya go...
on June 29th the Dogs played a WONDERFUL performance of the following songs....
1. if you want to
2. to cover you
3. a certian love
4.come down here
5. free drinks and a dream
6.Sunshine down
7.the lust the flesh the eyes and the pride of life
8.Moses in the desert
9.In the Distance
10. If you Loved here
11. Bullet Train {ROCKING version!}
12. Bad Indegestion
13 Wild Ride
14. Why is the devil red?
15 Rescue Me {from the new Choir CD}
16 Joel
07-03-2005 21:13 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Yes, love the drumming on Bullet Train...Steve does a wonderful
job on that. And the guys really rock it up. Very cool!

07-03-2005 21:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yes, love the drumming on Bullet Train...Steve does a wonderful
job on that. And the guys really rock it up. Very cool!

I was glad to see/hear Mike twangin' all over that Tele thinline, too!

07-03-2005 22:53 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Livonia MI show

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH