Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » Lost Floppy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Floppy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Lost Floppy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a pet frog when I was five, then one day he was gone.
If anyone happens to find him let me know please.

He's green and sorta looks like my avatar pic.
04-07-2005 10:22
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear sir,

You might want to check and see if your frog joined Les Claypool's Frog Brigade.

04-07-2005 19:15 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought he bought an iMac.

04-07-2005 21:30 PuP is online Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Audiori J
unregistered

Thats him with the watermellon hat on the right!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Sure he's bigger and much older now, but i would recognise him anywhere.
04-09-2005 16:12
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

Oh my. You must rescue him from that rough gang of cartoon rockers. Shocked

04-10-2005 01:14 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

04-29-2005 23:19 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Cert
Border Collie

Registration Date: 04-30-2005

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like there's no hop left for the situation.

05-16-2005 20:53 Cert is offline Search for Posts by Cert Add Cert to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Lost Floppy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like he may be lost for good, especially since it appears that he "croaked". Whether he's joined the cartoon gang or is now in froggy heaven, you have my condolences... Crying Wink

05-29-2005 09:09 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Man I hate cartoon rocker bands...they killed my pet and my soul.
06-12-2005 12:08
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

Don't blame it on Les...it was the blow man, that cheap free flowing rockstar blow Crying

07-10-2005 21:20 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Eleanor, why didn't you fish him out, dip him in beer batter, and sautee him to a golden brown? That's what he would have wanted. Not left floating in the NYC public water system.

07-14-2005 20:29 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » Lost Floppy

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH