Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » no Jeff after all? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page no Jeff after all? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vox Robotica Vox Robotica is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
anyone else remember waiting for weeks for Scenic Routes to come out? Or was that just in Canada?

I remember seeing it being given away on cassette at a rap concert I went to. My friend snagged it up, while I got Kalhoun.

I'm sorta bummed I couldn't get Scenic Routes though - I've tried for ages to get it on Ebay, but the price ends up to rich for my blood.

05-05-2005 22:09 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
anyone else remember waiting for weeks for Scenic Routes to come out? Or was that just in Canada?

it seems i bought it fairly soon after it released.....i can't remember anymore....

crying in the dark

05-05-2005 23:50 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

I am very happy that I bought it on the first time around.

05-06-2005 20:04 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

me too Big Grin

~Mike Roe
05-07-2005 09:18 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » no Jeff after all?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH