Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Celine Dion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Celine Dion 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

girl bands suck

04-15-2005 21:20 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

04-16-2005 00:41 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

way to roll them eyes pu[p[

04-16-2005 11:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Eddie P Eddie P is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I like Juliana Hatfield. Some Girls is a nice union of souls. You've got Juliana on guitars and voice and Freda Love on drums, who was the drummer for the Blake Babies. Then you've got Heidi Gluck who plays everything. She's in a band called Pieces. Her and 2 dudes. I downloaded 3 songs from their site and I like them too. I think Pieces actually swings in the Dogs' direction with the sound.

Anyway, girl bands don't suck.
You suck for saying they suck.

Eddie P has attached this image (reduced version):
logo2.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eddie P: 04-16-2005 16:42.

04-16-2005 16:28 Eddie P is offline Send an Email to Eddie P Search for Posts by Eddie P Add Eddie P to your Buddy List
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
girl bands suck

Gonna leave that one alone.

The Missing Bitches should be:

Aimme Mann
Liz Phair
Shirley Manson
and
Christina A (I won't butcher her last name)

Celine Dion shouldn't be allowed to come anywhere near a Lost Dogs tune! She blows chunks.

04-16-2005 17:44 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jace

quote:
Originally posted by inconsolablelonging
quote:
girl bands suck

Aimme Mann
Liz Phair
Shirley Manson
and

Celine Dion shouldn't be allowed to come anywhere near a Lost Dogs tune! She blows chunks.

As the Thread starter I agree... close this thread Mad

04-17-2005 18:31 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
.tor.
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-29-2005

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jace
quote:
Originally posted by inconsolablelonging
quote:
girl bands suck

Aimme Mann
Liz Phair
Shirley Manson
and

As the Thread starter I agree... close this thread Mad

i lik gril bands tho... Crying
04-20-2006 19:47 .tor. is offline Send an Email to .tor. Search for Posts by .tor. Add .tor. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Celine Dion

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH