Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What are your favorite C-Man songs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are your favorite C-Man songs? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Question What are your favorite C-Man songs? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lazarus Come Forth

Classic C-Man is the best! Cool

04-01-2005 11:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The ones they'll sing at his funeral. Evil

Tongue

04-01-2005 11:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad

04-01-2005 11:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica Vox Robotica is a male
Chihuahua

RE: What are your favorite C-Man songs? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Lazarus Come Forth

Classic C-Man is the best! Cool

Has Hell frozen over now?

I didn't know any fan of the Lost Dogs et. al. could like the tuxedo clad megastar. Wink

04-01-2005 12:15 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ya we love the Dogs and C-Man both!
I love C-man when he raps Smile )

04-01-2005 12:39 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

I liked Addicted 2 Jesus for a month when I was 17.

I'm over it now.

04-01-2005 13:19 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Eddie P Eddie P is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Some-o-Dat from the debut
04-01-2005 20:08 Eddie P is offline Send an Email to Eddie P Search for Posts by Eddie P Add Eddie P to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Yuck! Shocked

04-01-2005 22:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

I'm not sure what happened here Frown

04-02-2005 10:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
iota
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

"spirit filled pizza"
04-02-2005 11:30 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Homepage of iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Scabhelmet Scabhelmet is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-133.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2005

so many favorites to choose from! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a tie between "No Monsters" and "Satan, Bite The Dust!"

04-06-2005 11:20 Scabhelmet is offline Send an Email to Scabhelmet Search for Posts by Scabhelmet Add Scabhelmet to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Does this thread belong in the Blatant Lies thread?

04-06-2005 11:32 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
Sharon
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

"This Blood's For You" . . . NOT!!

04-06-2005 13:08 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Scabhelmet Scabhelmet is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-133.jpg

Bleeding Heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel bad for Carman all of a sudden. I think his music sucks, but I don't know much beyond that.
Is he really an a**hole? Where can I find out more???

04-06-2005 13:21 Scabhelmet is offline Send an Email to Scabhelmet Search for Posts by Scabhelmet Add Scabhelmet to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

RE: Bleeding Heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair!
04-11-2005 17:54 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Smile )

04-11-2005 19:20 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
Lucas Jackson Lucas Jackson is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-78.gif

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ho, brother. Another message board, another round of Carman-bashing.

Why not bash Cartman instead?

04-15-2005 20:12 Lucas Jackson is offline Send an Email to Lucas Jackson Search for Posts by Lucas Jackson Add Lucas Jackson to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

hello?

was someone talking about me?

04-15-2005 21:19 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

C-Man Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personally I like the C-Man he's the only mega Christian star that does free concerts I totally respect that. But his music is not very creative, though he tries. Granted I'm not musician but "Who's In the House, J.C" I'm hanging my head in shame.....he should just be a preacher and leave the music to the Dogs.

04-16-2005 17:47 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

RE: C-Man Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by inconsolablelonging
Personally I like the C-Man he's the only mega Christian star that does free concerts

not exactly free Roll Eyes

04-16-2005 17:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » What are your favorite C-Man songs?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH