Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lovin' The Island Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lovin' The Island Dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Lovin' The Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, we bashed this CD when it came out, but it deserves a TON of credit. It is truly a fantastic CD for the tropical or new age genre. I listen to it all of the time, and it never gets old. I have even changed my mind about the song, Wiki Tiki. I take back every criticism I ever had for this fabulous recording, and I hope others do too. I think it would do well if exposed to the right niche groups, especially on the islands that one dreams of when listening to it.

12-30-2009 12:00 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lovin' The Island Dreams

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH