Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » LDMB Access Issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LDMB Access Issue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

LDMB Access Issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello - this is for the Townsends or whomever can help: I am trying to send an e-mail to a specific user via the Members tab. This is the error message I get (I am logged in when I get this message).

"Access to this page has been denied for one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in. Some pages are restricted to users only. To login, fill in the information below. To register, click here.
Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the Administrator in this case.
You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page."

I would like to send an e-mail to someone on the list about upcoming concert events I know they would be interested in (i.e. TST and Mike Roe shows in the area). Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jim

07-06-2009 12:39 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never mind - still have the issue, but found who I was looking for. This thread can be deleted...

07-07-2009 09:49 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » LDMB Access Issue

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH