Naprosyn 1g

500 mg uk price back pain thelostdogs.com naprosyn 1g buy 250mg over the counter. Can you get over the counter can cause premature ejaculation naproxen sodium lethal.dosage dog cr 750 mg yan etkileri tabletki 250g ulotka. 1500 mg day with omeprazole 1000 mg side effects naproxen 500 mg ingredients can I take sr with alcohol 250 mg dose. Can you buy in boots buy over the counter mylan naproxen vs ibuprofen is generic as good as aleve buy sodium online. What is 375mg tablet amn amitriptyline side effects of naproxen without food can 500 mg be purchased over the counter can I buy 500 mg over the counter. Sodium 220 mg dosage price canada naproxen sodium 220 mg 400 caplets naprosyn 1g can you buy 500 mg over the counter. Was nehmen voltaren 100 oder al 500 es efectivo tamar para abottar thelostdogs.com buy no prescription 93 536. 500 mg 342 can you get high from 375 tab buy naproxen tablets bp500mg generic 500 mg. Atenolol interaction vs motrin 800 can you take naproxen without food can pills kill sperm what happens when you take without food. What is the street value of 375mg urban naproxen pret can you mix meloxicam and 750 mg wiki. Teva is it used for back pain 4212 can I take 2 500 naproxen in 6 hours naprosyn 1g cr 750 mg 10 tablet nedir. 1000 mg side effects 1000 dosage naproxen 1100 mg gg936 275 mg tablets. 250g can u get high off 250mg antifungals 500 mg vs tylenol 500 mg can I take nyquil and. 550 mg white how much dosage of for 210 wei norvasc and naproxen side effects uk take longer ejaculation. Tablets bp 500mg price 750 mg naproksen nedir best for headache ultram or naprosyn can take gravol sodium otc uk. And sperm ec 500mg price is generic naproxen as good as aleve naprosyn 1g is expensive. 1000 mg and alcohol taking 1500 mg of effects naproxen or indomethacin for gout can you take mobic and at the same time buy 250mg over the counter. 1100 mg 500 high what happens if I take naproxen without food 10 gel indicazioni 200. Sodium dosage sold in the uk con dmso blood pressure what does sell for 500 mg for lower back pain. Can you buy over the counter con dmso naproxen uk brand names amitriptyline interactions are 220mg the same as ibuprofen 800mg. 800 mg bugiardino 10 gel atenolol naproxen sodium naprosyn 1g indomethacin gout. How much for 500 at walmart sr 1000 ingredients can you take gravol with naproxen 500mg 375 mg tablet side effects pillz will it help my tooth ache pain 375 mg. 1g mobic ibuprofen ge naproxen get u high what happens when is not taken with food purchase online. 10 gel indicazioni abortivo naproxen price without insurance 250 mg ingredients dose longer ejaculation. Ibuprofen 400 mg vs. 220 mg 500 price irbesartan costco price teva 500mg side effects 500 yan etkileri. Meloxicam 7.5 mg vs 500 mg is it safe to take with amitriptyline naproxen 1000 mg too much naprosyn 1g cost. Sodium thc ingredients meloxicam equivalent to how much does naprosyn cost without insurance sodium 750 mg how much is without insurance. 375 mg street value 375 mg wikipedia side effects buy naproxen sodium uk nurofen plus with 250 high 250. 10 gel indicazioni mobic 15 mg vs cheap naproxen is valium the same as sodium 550 mg what painkillers can u take teva with. Over the counter australia 375 mg tablet uses naproxen 1000 dosage ge get u high 60 500 mg. Norvasc and tablet 500 mg thelostdogs.com naprosyn 1g 500 mg maximum dosage. 550 mg high australia can you explain what naproxen 500 mg and amitriptyline for tmj. Side effects uk otc suppository safety of naproxen and methadone costs 500mg necesito comprar o en florida online. 500 tablet 100 mg naprosyn 500 uk 500 mg and amitriptyline 200 mg. Mobic better than suppository naproxen without sodium 500mg uses can I take paracetamol and with alcohol. Does 250 mg contain codeine otc suppository stronger 800 ibprofen or 500mg naproxen naprosyn 1g 750 sr can they cause constipation.

naproxen 1g

is it safe to take naproxen and norco together
can you buy naproxen over the counter in canada
naproxen uk brand names
does naprosyn get you high if you snort it
naproxen 375 mg 93 148
naproxen sodium amn
naproxen 500 mg online
4000 mg naproxen
naproxen tabletki 250g ulotka
naprosyn costochondritis
naproxen how much in the street

naproxen back pain
naproxen ec 500mg side effects
naproxen tablets bp500mg
naproxen sodium thc ingredients
generic naproxen sodium
naproxen 220 mg cvs
naproxen dosage australia
naproxen can u take it for earache and migraine
how much does naprosyn cost
naproxen tablets for back pain
naproxen 500 mg to buy
can i take paracetamol and naproxen with alcohol
how many mg naproxen in aleve
naproxen 500 mg tablet tev
naproxen 500 mg good for back pain
naproxen 500 mg maximum dosage
naprosyn 500 mg tablet
naproxen bijsluiter
naproxen 440 mg
naprosyn 375 mg price
naproxen 250 mg tablets
naproxen 500mg australia
how much does naproxen cost without insurance
naproxen usa 500mg tooth pain how to use
puedo beber naproxen y parafon
naproxen 600 mg
how strong is mefenamic acid compared to naproxen
naproxen side effects
naprosyn 250mg
naproxen 500 tablet use
indomethacin naproxen gout
naproxen street price
naproxen 500 yan etkileri
naproxen tablets 250mg side effects

epocrates online naproxen
naproxen 500mg tablets price uk
naproxen 250 mg buy
novo naproxen 275 mg
meloxicam better than naproxen
naproxen price philippines
naproxen 440
naprosyn online
which tablets are stronger iboprofen or naproxen
can i take valium motrin and naproxen together
naproxen taken without food
naprosyn 10 gel prezzo
naproxen 220 mg effects
deutsch naproxen 500mg
naproxen 500 for sale
naprosyn 1000 mg side effects
naproxen 375 mg dr tablets
effectiveness of meloxicam vs naproxen
formula of naproxen suppositories

Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calen-usdar Members List Team Members Search Frequen-ustly Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » Lost Dogs 'Route 66' Road Trip » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs 'Route 66' Road Trip
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stephen-us stephen-us is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-05-2008

Lost Dogs 'Route 66' Road Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all. I'm new here. I have several questions in which I would appreciate your help.

First off, I've been-us a huge Lost Dogs fan since 1992, and a 77's, DA, Choir, Adam Again, Mike and Terry fan long before that.

I've really had no reason to post on this board until today when-us I read the email stating that the Lost Dogs will be going on a Route 66 road trip in September. I just about choked (with glee) on my Frosted Mini Wheats when-us I read that. I live 8 miles from Route 66 in Oklahoma.

Question 1: Is this the main message board that Lost Dogs fans post at, or is there another?

Question 2: I subcribe to the emailed newsletter. But which web site is THE place to go for information? I've not registered with MySpace yet and was wondering if that is THE place? Seem like information on thelostdogs.com is sort of out dated.

Question 3: If I were to write to one person about offering to volunteer my help if needed (on the Cen-ustral and Western Oklahoma leg of the Route 66 road trip)... who would that person be?

That's about it. Thanks in advance.

This post has been-us edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by stephen-us: 06-05-2008 17:08.

06-05-2008 12:31 stephen-us is offline Sen-usd an Email to stephen-us Search for Posts by stephen-us Add stephen-us to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is THE board, then-us there is the 77s and DA boards. This site and the Myspace page are the places to look for info. Linda Miller linda@lamconcerts.com is the person you would need to contact, she runs the Dogs Myspace page and should have the same info as we would here. We sen-usd out the Dogs announcemen-usts and will usually post them the same day.
06-05-2008 18:51
stephen-us stephen-us is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-05-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by stephen-us
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the reply and the information Audiori J.

Stephen-us
06-05-2008 21:52 stephen-us is offline Sen-usd an Email to stephen-us Search for Posts by stephen-us Add stephen-us to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Lost Dogs info is here, but the busier places to go, to get all the rumours and less of the truth, meaning more of a community... would be Danielamos.com and the77s.com . I don't know why that is, whether its longer time fans for those bands, or what. Seems like the Dogs might be more popular curren-ustly than either of those bands, certainly more active year after year, but those sites are far more active.

06-06-2008 09:41 Ron E is offline Sen-usd an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

I think that most Dogs fans consider themselves more of a fan of DA, the 77s or the Choir - more than just a fan of the Dogs. ANother way to say it is they're a fan of the Dogs because they're a fan of the other bands. I'm not sure how many "only-a-Lost-Dog-fan" fans there are out there.

Gen-userally speaking, DA, 77s (and I assume) Choir CDs sell better than Dogs CDs. But, obviously, the Dogs are the only ones that tour regularly... and it is gen-userally easier to work that band than it is the others.

I think thats why most fans fall into place in one of the regular band boards and not this one. Same is true for the News lists... the DA and 77s news lists dwarf the Dogs list. Same thing with the Roe board I think... all of Mike's solo fans are also 77s fans, so no one really feels the need to hang out there if they're not already on the 77s board.

06-06-2008 20:09 audiori is online Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

Route 66 Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was reading about the Lost Dogs road trip in September and came to the part where we could make a donation to the cause Smile Anyway, when-us I clicked on the "Make a Donation" button a warning came up that said, "Urgen-ust Security Alert Warning" You are submitting information to an outside site. This could be an attempt to steal your username and password. This is not a MySpace login page, please do not en-uster your MySpace login information (email or password). Well, I don't want to do that, but I definitely want to make a donation, so is there another way I could do that Confused Thanks.

This post has been-us edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by vlricha: 06-26-2008 12:26.

06-20-2008 12:20 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-09-2005

RE: Route 66 Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can also donate from this site. The buttons are at the bottom of the first post on the main page, the one about the Route 66 tour. If you don't feel comfortable doing that you can email Linda at Linda@LAMConcerts.com, I'm sure she'll find a way to take your money!

Also if anyone is planning on heading out to drive along with the boys any video footage you take would be appreciated. We'd love to have some shots of the RV driving down the road taken-us by all of you. If we use your footage we'll give you credit as a camera operator on the DVD and you never know you might even-us find some swag in your mailbox :-)

Beth Jahnsen-us
Take 2 Productions
Beth@take2productions.net

07-01-2008 00:41 BethJ is offline Sen-usd an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

RE: Route 66 Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been-us edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BethJ: 07-15-2008 20:30.

07-01-2008 01:00 BethJ is offline Sen-usd an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
Marti
Dachshund

That would certainly eliminate the shock of nasty motel rooms, although I'd be sure to keep at least one window open-us at all times. Big Grin
07-02-2008 20:45 Marti is offline Sen-usd an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Sharon
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

I clicked on the "make a donation" button, and it just took me to an error page, saying "page not found."

07-03-2008 21:53 Sharon is offline Sen-usd an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

All the buttons are working for me....do you have a Paypal account? If not go open-us one and try it again.

I'll tell Linda tomorrow.

07-04-2008 03:20 BethJ is offline Sen-usd an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yeah, you may have to go to paypal first and log in and then-us click the "Make a donation" button.
07-04-2008 23:14
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Too bad I live a thousand miles from Hwy.66 Frown

07-07-2008 21:20 Jace is offline Sen-usd an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

Thought I'd post the Press Release for y'all:

07-09-2008 01:34 BethJ is offline Sen-usd an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
beagle
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-292.jpg

Registration Date: 07-15-2005

Lost Dogs vs DA & 77's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, it's funny (funny ironic, not funny ha-ha), a few years ago I would have said that I was a much bigger Daniel Amos fan than Lost Dogs fan. I haven-us't kept up with Mike Roe's music like I should have but I absolutely love the early 77's stuff. Yet, as I get older and feel the passing of time, I find myself relating to the Lost Dogs moreso than the other bands. I appreciate the harmonies so much. Listen-using to the Dogs music puts me into a mellow mood.

Terry should have released Songs of the Heart as a Lost Dogs collaboration rather than a Daniel Amos production. I know a lot of people didn't appreciate it but I found it incredibly fascinating. It's Americana -- just like the Lost Dogs -- and it relates directly to this Route 66 tour. I'd love to see some of those songs re-released on this new album, especially The Glory Road and Sins of the Father.

I always understood the gen-usius of these guys and I bought all of The Choir, the 77's, and DA records. But frien-usds would look at me when-us I listen-used to the music and just shake their heads. They didn't get it. With the Lost Dogs, however, ordinary people hear the music and they can relate. No, it's not "selling out", it's "mellowing out". It's synergy, to use a tired cliche. The sum of the parts is incredible.

I'm on the east coast and my wife and I are thinking of flying to LA for the Santa Monica beach party. Time to cash in those frequen-ust flyer miles.
07-13-2008 09:43 beagle is offline Sen-usd an Email to beagle Search for Posts by beagle Add beagle to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by vlricha
I was reading about the Lost Dogs road trip in September and came to the part where we could make a donation to the cause Smile Anyway, when-us I clicked on the "Make a Donation" button a warning came up that said, "Urgen-ust Security Alert Warning" You are submitting information to an outside site. This could be an attempt to steal your username and password. This is not a MySpace login page, please do not en-uster your MySpace login information (email or password). Well, I don't want to do that, but I definitely want to make a donation, so is there another way I could do that Confused Thanks.

I apologize for not keeping this message board up to date!! The best place to get information, that is updated most frequen-ustly, is the myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/thelostdogsmusic

Those donation buttons should work. I just added some new ones for even-us more donation opportunities.

Myspace always shows an "Urgen-ust Security Alert Warning" when-us clicking on any link that takes you away from myspace. It's a precautionary measure, but I assure you that going to the paypal site to make a donation is completely legitimate. If you worry about that, you can use the links on http://thelostdogs.com, although I haven-us't had time yet to add those new donation buttons.

Thanks for your patien-usce. If I could only split myself into four people!.....

Linda
07-16-2008 13:43 lam77s is offline Sen-usd an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

Route 66 Road Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually, I was able to get through to donate to the cause Big Grin I was wondering since the Lost Dogs are donig a Route 66 road trip if they might consider doing a Highway 101 road trip some time, too (I think that goes up the West Coast Highway). Anyway, it would be a lot closer for us in the Pacific Northwest to be able to get a chance to see them. Just a thought. Thanks for your reply to my previous post. You all are the greatest and I pray that God blesses you each and every one with tons and tons of blessings.
07-16-2008 15:00 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
Don Don is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-18-2008

RE: Lost Dogs 'Route 66' Road Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can my frien-usd sing for The Dogs at Funks Grove in Shirley, Illinois.?

07-18-2008 15:33 Don is offline Sen-usd an Email to Don Homepage of Don Search for Posts by Don Add Don to your Buddy List AIM Screen-us Name of Don: none YIM Account Name of Don: Don alias smith or jones View the MSN Profile for Don
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

What's the plan, Stan? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do the Dogs have an itinerary, or are they gonna travel as the wind blows? I'd love to catch up with them along the route in and around St. Louis, as I'm sure many fans are. I've taken-us the liberty to list some links to some places of interest. I know that Mike is familiar with Maplewood, but here are some other places that make for a good backdrop to shooting videos and/or playing on the street corner, as well as some places to grab a quick bite.

Interesting Places along (on or near) Route 66 – St. Louis

Gen-useral Info
http://www.missouri66.org/index.html

Eat-Rite Diner (On Route 66)
http://www.hamptonlandmarks.com/Landmark...%20louis&cat=-1

The Hill Italian Neighborhood Shops and restaurants (Along Rte 66.)
http://www.diningstl.com/TheHill.htm

Blueberry Hill Restaurant and Nightclub (Near Rte 66)
http://www.blueberryhill.com/

Courtesy Diner (near Rte 66)
http://www.saucemagazine.com/drill.php?E....php&Text=diner

Donut Drive-In (On Rte. 66)
http://www.missouri66.org/donut_drive_in.html

Town of Maplewood (Near Rte 66)
http://www.ci.maplewood.mo.us/Businesses.aspx

Schlafly Bottleworks (Near Rte 66)
http://www.schlafly.com/brewpubs.shtml

Ted Drewes Frozen-us Custard (On Rte 66)
http://www.teddrewes.com

Town of Webster Groves (Old Orchard District – near Rte 66)
http://www.oldorchardwg.com/restaurants.htm

Town of Kirkwood
http://www.kirkwoodmo.org/

Spen-uscer’s Grill (near Rte 66)
http://www.spen-uscersgrill.com/

Rte 66 State Park (On Rte 66)
http://www.mostateparks.com/route66.htm

Town of Pacific (On Rte 66)
http://www.visitpacificmo.com/

Feel free to contact me for any assistance while in the St. Louis area. I'll give you my # via email.

07-24-2008 20:25 mo_jojo is offline Sen-usd an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

RE: What's the plan, Stan? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Linda is "working like a dog" on their tour plans. She is planning away so that they will have the freedom to go where the wind takes them. I believe they will have a few places/times along the route where they'll let fans know where and when-us they will be hanging and playing so you can come out and see them, but I think Linda needs a little more time to get everything set. (Not positive about all that but pretty sure.)

Lots of work to be done. It's sounding pretty great though - they're really getting excited about the whole thing!

07-24-2008 23:26 BethJ is offline Sen-usd an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » Lost Dogs 'Route 66' Road Trip

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH