Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Love them Dogs! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Love them Dogs!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Love them Dogs! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After doing much listening to my Lost Dogs collection lately and having watched the "via Chicago" DVD a few times, I just want to stand up and testify about how I feel about our beloved Dogs.

I love the music, and appreciate having a group of such fine musicians/artists around.

I'm really LOVING Island Dreams lately. Maybe it's 'cause Spring is just a few weeks away, but I think the reasons go much deeper.

When this CD came out, it was so different than the usual Dogs material, it was quickly shunned by most of us, myself having blasphemed its name once or twice. But I feel I owe the boys an apology for not seeing this gem for what it truly is.

Thank God for the Lost Dogs, and for Mike, Terry, Derri, and Steve as individuals. I pray that God brings a refreshing cool breeze to your song writing and to your business of making music, and that 2008 is a remarkably successful year on many levels.

Peace.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 03-12-2008 11:41.

03-06-2008 13:55 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I whole heartedly agree. Island Dreams is fun, I enjoy it and I think it gets a bad rap.
03-06-2008 20:14
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Love them Dogs! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I like Island Dreams too. Carnivale, though short and sweet, is a personal favorite.

I put that tune on a compilation of a mix I brought to play at a wedding reception around that time. The marriage took place in Mexico where the groom is from. They came back to the States to celebrate too and that CD mix got spun a few times. I got a lot of compliments on the mix and that tune had a lot to do with it - it set the right mood, being in the leadoff position...

03-11-2008 15:12 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Love them Dogs!

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH