Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs songs on the radio » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs songs on the radio
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sam-e, the doc of rock Sam-e, the doc of rock is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-305.gif

Registration Date: 01-23-2008

Lost Dogs songs on the radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking to hear some Lost Dogs on the radio? Check out Christian Alternative Radio.

Find the Lost Dogs and other alt rock from the 80's and 90's - The Choir, The 77's, The Prayer Chain, Undercover, Altar Boys, Mad At the World, Plankeye, Adam Again, The Violet Burning, Chagall Guevara, Daniel Amos, Poor Old Lu, Steve Taylor, and Michael Knott/L.S.U.

Stop on by and say hi. Enjoy!

www.caradio.net

01-23-2008 00:25 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Send an Email to Sam-e, the doc of rock Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
Marti
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for supporting our bands! I have heard the station, and you've got an excellent playlist overall.

If you're so inclined, you may want to stop at the Roe board. There may be a slightly different crowd there than at the 7s and Lost Dogs boards.

http://www.michaelroe.com/wbb2/index.php
01-23-2008 20:38 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Sam-e, the doc of rock Sam-e, the doc of rock is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-305.gif

Registration Date: 01-23-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sam-e, the doc of rock
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the tip about the board. I'm not sure at this point if I will post on it since we don't have any Roe solo music currently in rotation, but I may at some point. Then again, we do have 7&7 is playing.

So what do you mean a slightly different crowd? How would you describe it? How does it compare to the other boards?

www.caradio.net

01-24-2008 04:54 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Send an Email to Sam-e, the doc of rock Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
Marti
Dachshund

I think people have turned up over there as "regulars" (if the term can be considered appropriate) that aren't familiar from other boards, and you can sometimes see more of an appreciation of the acoustic side of the music there. An infusion of new material for conversation over there may get more of them talking, since the number of guests reading the forums seems comparable to the other boards, although the daily post count is lower. You may want to try some of the solo acoustic Roe stuff in the evening hours, or some other appropriate slot.
01-24-2008 12:08 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

the last post on the roe solo board is dec. 24th and says merry Christmas... Roll Eyes

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
01-24-2008 13:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti
Dachshund

I'm aware of that post, since it's mine. The board needs some news.
01-24-2008 15:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-229.jpg

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

much, much more going on at www.77s.com/wbb2

carman is a good artist! he's made me smile on many an ocasion with his wit and his fun songs. it horrifys me to see all you people bagging on the man. this bord is almost to much for me. i wonder if i've stumbled into a pit of despair! ~tOr
01-24-2008 16:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
trcf
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-257.jpg

This board could use some painetry about now.
01-24-2008 19:21 trcf is offline Send an Email to trcf Homepage of trcf Search for Posts by trcf Add trcf to your Buddy List Add trcf to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of trcf: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of trcf: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for trcf
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs songs on the radio

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH