Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » My band covering "Blessing in Disguise" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My band covering "Blessing in Disguise"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MacbthPSW MacbthPSW is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 02-02-2007

My band covering "Blessing in Disguise" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My band recently did a (free, small, church basement) tribute concert to the Lost Dogs. I'm going to work on getting the chord sheets we figured out available in the appropriate section on this forum.

Here's a clip of us playing "Blessing in Disguise":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE7AObtXBzI
11-28-2007 07:17 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
acoustikarl acoustikarl is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 11-06-2007

RE: My band covering "Blessing in Disguise" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing that! That was good. Smile )

What other songs did you do? I'm looking forward to seeing your tabs.
11-29-2007 10:33 acoustikarl is offline Send an Email to acoustikarl Search for Posts by acoustikarl Add acoustikarl to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

RE: My band covering "Blessing in Disguise" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice! How about putting the chords on here so that the rest of us can play it too???

Thanks!!
12-10-2007 20:43 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by MacbthPSW

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
Very nice! How about putting the chords on here so that the rest of us can play it too???

Thanks! Okay, they're up in the "Lyrics and Chords" section now.
12-10-2007 22:59 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by MacbthPSW

quote:
Originally posted by acoustikarl
What other songs did you do?

Here's the full list:

A Certain Love
Close But No Cigar
Free At Last
In The Distance
Moses In The Desert
Where To Run
Built For Glory
Reasonable Service
Cry Out Loud
Protect My Child
Blessing In Disguise
If It Be Your Will
Breathe Deep

We do hope to get them all written up eventually, but if there are particular ones you really want, let us know.
12-10-2007 23:02 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » My band covering "Blessing in Disguise"

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH